What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The What the hell ever happened to them thread

jc155776

Coach
I'll start: Ronald Prince.

What ever happened to him?

Played a few games around the same time Presto started to kick on didn't he?

f**k, even mentioning Presto playing for us once hurts to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Special K

Coach
He went to Parra then Balmain for a few years.

What about Nathan Vagg or Dale Newton? I thought Newton was awesome. He was a prop version of Gallen who got sent off twice in a handful of games. Ok I just looked it up and seems he went to the Jets and played another NRL game for Souths in 2006.

Where is Daniel Dumas these days?

Inferno

Coach
In more recent years, are Hutch and Loo Loo still running around? I am sure both went off to play in the ESL?

island pro

Juniors
In more recent years, are Hutch and Loo Loo still running around? I am sure both went off to play in the ESL?

Loo Loo is still playing, he was in and out of the Salford team over the past 3 years and has signed a contract for next year with French team Lezignan, whoever they are.

I think after he got sacked from Hull for 'gross misconduct' Hutch's career ended?

jc155776

Coach
Loo Loo was awesome.

Would take a massive first hit up off the kick off and then need to be subbed for a breather.

Wasn't he 27 and won our rookie of the year???

Hutch was a weapon in his first year for us. Could have been Fui Fui like with some effort.

Russel Aitken was last with the Storm? Will get a run next year if still with them you would think?

Karl Lovell, geez theres a name from the Ando years.

How about James Stosic? Was a great workhorse, had a pretty good year with us and then went to the Titans and dissapeared.

I think he won QLD Cup player of the year last year???

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
whae hey hey hey!

ba_rodeo_02_jmm.jpg