What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The What the hell ever happened to them thread

Special K

Coach
There are a whole heap of them from the Anderson days really.

Karl Lovell for example.
Karl Lovell left us to play for Toukley on the central coast and he was there a few years ago last I heard.

Also Hutch played for the panthers nsw cup team either this year or the year before

jc155776

Coach
Nick Graham was a victim of Anderson as was Dean Treister.

I know Graham went to Wests after us but didn't do much over there. Not sure after that.

Special K

Coach
Nick Graham made Covell look like Usain bolt towards the end of his career.

Dallalana was so small! I remember him KILLING it in reggies back in 2003 against Manly.

I just looked up Paul Franze he is now at Gateshead according to wikipedia.. I don't think that is true as I thought I read he was playing in the newcastle comp? Gee he could have been something.

This is a old photo but geez Zeus bulked up and rolled in some wet comic books!

Ryan_McGoldrick.jpg

Special K

Coach
Nick Graham made Covell look like Usain bolt towards the end of his career.

Dallalana was so small! I remember him KILLING it in reggies back in 2003 against Manly.

I just looked up Paul Franze he is now at Gateshead according to wikipedia.. I don't think that is true as I thought I read he was playing in the newcastle comp? Gee he could have been something.

This is a old photo but geez Zeus bulked up and rolled in some wet comic books!

Ryan_McGoldrick.jpg

Inferno

Coach
The club would never say. They deemed it a private matter, but one that warranted the termination of his contract. Not a bad way to handle it I guess.

We could learn something from them!

In house is the way to keep EVERYTHING in the future.

Wallabies did the same with Lote, and what happened there is still unknown.

The Joker

Juniors
Russell Aitken - France/Newtown
Andrew Dallalana - Southern Districts
Don Tweedle - Corrimal
Dean Bosnich - Was playing in France. Recently returned to Australia
Ben Sammut - Wollongong to 2006
Tim Maddison - Is a sales manager for a PPE supplier in Newcastle
Chris McKenna - Assistant coach for the Wynnum Seagulls in the Qld Cup

juanfarkall

Coach
I am pretty sure that Chris Beattie is playing for his old junior club Ipswich Norfs in 2011.
Must be mid 30's by now.

newman

First Grade
Nick Graham- A couple of years ago was living in and around the sutherland shire, still loves the Sharkies and has even been known to pull on a pair of velcro shorts for the mighty boneheads (who have one very tall slow winger named Newman) in the Cronulla A oztag comp.
Don Tweedle- Absolutely carves up for Corrimal in the Wollongong Carlton League. Is mercilessly lampooned and abused by the gallery at Rex Jackson Oval.
Dallalana- was also playing well in the Carlton League a few years ago for Berkeley.Stinky Reick was playing down there for Dapto too and scoring plenty of tries with alot of pace and a bad haircut.
Gav Miller- Is back in the shire after selling his pub and is heavily involved with the club.
Dale Newton- I heard he tried to become an electrician. Was maybe playing in Wollongong. He used to love punching on with Reece Williams.

I liked Ryan McGoldrick. When he was playing reggies I saw him kick a field goal from the try line, standing next to the cornerpost. He swung it well out and back in. He had the skills that bloke.