What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Who

c_eagle

Juniors
One of my favourite bands, by far my fav. from the British invasion era.

Anyone going to their concert?

Godz Illa

Coach
Iconic band, no doubt. I wore out my dad's old Who records due to excessive use. However, the upcoming concert does not quite represent good value to me - $200 a pop for good seats to see a band 30-35 years past their best. I'll stick to my old man's LP's.

Anonymous

Juniors
$200 a pop for good seats to see a band 30-35 years past their best.

And half dead. Admittedly, if Led Zep did a reunion tour without the great John Bonham I'd probably pay $200 to see them though.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They will never sound the same without Keith Moon

Thye have tried, but the new drummer gives the band a different sound

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I reckon The Who are overatted, they just don't do it for me & believe me i'm a massive fan of similar bands in that day & age.

My eldest sister & my father love The Who, but i never liked them, on one positive note Pete Townsend is a Taurus like me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MILLWALL

Juniors
Twizzle said:
They will never sound the same without Keith Moon

Thye have tried, but the new drummer gives the band a different sound

richard starkeys son zack starkey hes a mad drummer but no one does ever beat keith

c_eagle

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
I reckon The Who are overatted, they just don't do it for me & believe me i'm a massive fan of similar bands in that day & age.

My eldest sister & my father love The Who, but i never liked them, on one positive note Pete Townsend is a Taurus like me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fair enough.

Your wrong though :p