What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wok

Bigfella

Coach
Wazza seems to have done it again.

Suspended for an on-air anecdote in which he used an outdated racist term (indirectly and incidental to the main story admittedly).

I have to say I was shocked last time I listened to them. He was so rude and aggressive to the female sideline commentator it was uncomfortable to listen to.

Might be curtains on the old has been.

I should disclose that I don't like him cos he's a bitter old merkin who had always held a gridge that the parra teams he coached against usually had too much skill for his negative tactics...

Suitman

Post Whore
Can't disagree with much of that Bigfella.
Even his sidekick, Morrow, has form.

The ABC call is letting me down a little these days.
It's a shame that Peter Wilkins isn't still the man.

Suity

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Warren Ryan, whilst having an amazing knowledge of league, is unfortunately a relic.

Wok, the tribe has spoken.

bartman

Immortal
Oh dear, just read the transcript.

Time to call it quits Warren, and for playing along instead of calling him on use of the term Morrow would likely now be on second and final warning.

The P Eel

Juniors
Surely there is better talent on the ABC. Warren Ryan is beyond it - and agree with big fella - the way he speaks/treats sideline commentators....bye.

fish eel

Immortal
Don't forget Morrows suspension, was it last year?

They both should be sacked. Morrow is a crap caller anyway.

Green River Eel

Juniors
What sort of a country are we living in when you cant even make a racist joke or comment, i find most races funny and worthy of joking about.