What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The wooden spoon 2004 goes to ............

Slugs

t-ba the hutt said:
:lol: :lol: .

Burn it! Burn it!
Look at those lips.............she want you bad t-ba baby....she wants you bad !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mindy.gif

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
what is this cretin Slugs doing here???

they win 2 games and think they run everything :roll:

Souths are a poor excuse for a football team, they will get the spoon fo sho!

rastus

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
what is this cretin Slugs doing here???

they win 2 games and think they run everything :roll:

Souths are a poor excuse for a football team, they will get the spoon fo sho!

:lol: :lol: Do you realise how stupid that comment is coming from a Manly fan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
Round 3, 2002. Souths 44-Manly 20
Souths After 3 games in 2002-2 wins, 1 loss
Manly/Neagles After 4 games in 2002- 1 win, 3 Losses

That was the weakest manly line up in living memory, and it made a mockery of your side by seasons end. Might not happen this year, but you Souths Fans ought to shut up and wait until such a time that you are guaranteed not to get the spoon...

Disco

Bench
t-ba the hutt said:

That was the weakest manly line up in living memory, and it made a mockery of your side by seasons end. Might not happen this year, but you Souths Fans ought to shut up and wait until such a time that you are guaranteed not to get the spoon...
Game, set, match, T-Ba wins the arguement

Junior Bunny

Juniors
The thing is, 2002 was the year when we started from scratch. We had to recruit 30+ players after about July 31, 2001 (Almost a month after the anti-tampering deadline). We practically recruited Premier League players from other clubs, yet Manly's team had players that had been there long enough to set up combinations and styles of play, even though they were half Norths. With this in mind, we still beat this Manly team 44-20 :lol: :clap:

Cant wait untill we play good ole' Manly this year :D :D

t-ba

Post Whore
WTF are you on? We had to build a team from scratch too :roll: . Most of the starting 25 decided to walk away and we built a team from scraps in September...Thanks for pinching Adam Muir and Andrew King by the way, turned out to be marvellous decisions, for us :lol: .

The 38-6 annihilation of the Bunnies in the trials was most satsfying, as was last years 20-14 win. I eagerly await rounds 15 and 24.

rastus

Juniors
t-ba the hutt said:
WTF are you on? We had to build a team from scratch too :roll: . Most of the starting 25 decided to walk away and we built a team from scraps in September...Thanks for pinching Adam Muir and Andrew King by the way, turned out to be marvellous decisions, for us :lol: .

The 38-6 annihilation of the Bunnies in the trials was most satsfying, as was last years 20-14 win. I eagerly await rounds 15 and 24.

Please don't tell me your boasting about a TRIAL win - that is desperation at it's worst :roll: . By the way, how's Kevvie going, great purchase that one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
t-ba the hutt said:

Yes Manly (nee the Beagles) definitely overachieved that year - if it wasn't for that embarrassing loss to the Panthers :D in that last round, you would even have made the semis. However, it has been downhill ever since then and that ain't gonna change :D . By the way, that line-up is better than the 2004 squad.

The trouble with the majority of Manly fans is that they fail to see what all other league supporters see, that the eagles 2004 squad is VERY ordinary. The results too date are proof of that.

chileman

Coach
rastus, I've have continually asked you to keep your anti manly pro souths posts to this thread....you ignore me and after warning you yet again in the 'Ouch' thread which you ignored again, I will now delete any threads that are considered as trolling our Manly section ( I will let you know each time I delete/edit 1) this thread excluded! I have also reported you to admin!

Slugs

chileman said:
rastus, I've have continually asked you to keep your anti manly pro souths posts to this thread....you ignore me and after warning you yet again in the 'Ouch' thread which you ignored again, I will now delete any threads that are considered as trolling our Manly section ( I will let you know each time I delete/edit 1) this thread excluded! I have also reported you to admin!

So would that constitute a Red Card or a Yellow card ;-) ;-)

bsflag.gif

swoop

Juniors
Rastus is just a bit excited. His team has 2 wins and for a Souths fan it's like winning a Grand final. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder how much Souths paid for Pethybridge? :lol: :lol: Got to be the signing of the decade!!! ;-) ;-) :lol: :lol:

chileman

Coach
So would that constitute a Red Card or a Yellow card ;-) ;-)

bsflag.gif
[/quote]
Neither, his posts will be banished to rastus ramblings thread in the Souths section where they belong ;-)

rastus

Juniors
swoop said:
Rastus is just a bit excited. His team has 2 wins and for a Souths fan it's like winning a Grand final. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder how much Souths paid for Pethybridge? :lol: :lol: Got to be the signing of the decade!!! ;-) ;-) :lol: :lol:

Congratulations, Manly have won 3 more games than Souths since their rebirth :clap: you must be very proud.

How much are you paying "Kevvie" :lol:

swoop

Juniors
rastus said:
swoop said:

Congratulations, Manly have won 3 more games than Souths since their rebirth :clap: you must be very proud.

We're not carrying on like you lot. A couple of weeks ago you and a lot of so-called rabbit supporters wanted to get rid of the coach and management.

You've had 2 wins and the way you're going on it's as if you've won the Grand final!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep living in fantasy land Rastus ;-) ;-) :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
swoop said:
rastus said:
swoop said:

We're not carrying on like you lot. A couple of weeks ago you and a lot of so-called rabbit supporters wanted to get rid of the coach and management.

You've had 2 wins and the way you're going on it's as if you've won the Grand final!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep living in fantasy land Rastus ;-) ;-) :lol: :lol:

:lol: The fantasy land you refer to belongs in the world of the Manly supporter. I, & most other Souths fans, believe that we have had a reasonable start to the season (much better than Manly) but there is a long ways to go. Manly fans, on the other hand, refuse to acknowledge that the start to their season has been very ordinary, and still talk about a top 8 possie - and that, my friend, is totally ridiculous.

Langers

Juniors
The big difference between us though it that we have a hell of a lot more new recruits than you in key positions who are going to take time to gel. Once they do you will see the Manly team in a different light..I assure you!

Slugs

Langers said:
The big difference between us though it that we have a hell of a lot more new recruits than you in key positions who are going to take time to gel.

Yep got to agree there.....Dessie is having a hard time taking that quantam leap from water boy to walkie talkie man :lol: :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
He'll do a better Job Than The Bloke Who transformed himself from some Derelict Spotting out random ex-first Graders on the Street for the Footy Show to a coach/Racist/Sexual Predator...