What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

Special K

Coach
It isn't our call on the rules/who bans who etc. For example I didn't even know Newman was banned until I saw posters talking about it as admins don't have to explain themselves to us. It would be different if this was something we ran ourselves but we don't. LU costs money to run and we are using their set up so we have to use their rules.

I feel we have this conversation every month or so.

dreary

Juniors
Is there a way to download these "podcasts" to an iPhone? I want to be able to listen offline like on a flight etc...

Last edited:

cb4

First Grade
Is there a way to download these "podcasts" to an iPhone? I want to be able to listen offline like on a flight etc...

Just start a chainsaw and hack up some cats for 40 minutes. Would be better than this tripe.

Just start a chainsaw and hack up some cats for 40 minutes. Would be better than this tripe.

Its obvious there are involved parties here on this forum.

Have some decorum.

Just because a few anonymous nom De plumes in cyber space froth over you, doesnt make you the boss.

Knob.

Card Shark

Immortal
Great interview Newman, wasn't afraid to ask the tough questions.

Lyall Gorman is as passionate as us about our club.

He hasn't suffered like us but he feels our pain....& most importantly wants to change things.

We are lucky to have him.

As Newman rightly says, he is infectious with his drive, focus & vision, & if you don't share those values, you'll be outed. Good on him.

Great interview Newman, wasn't afraid to ask the tough questions.

Lyall Gorman is as passionate as us about our club.

He hasn't suffered like us but he feels our pain....& most importantly wants to change things.

We are lucky to have him.

As Newman rightly says, he is infectious with his drive, focus & vision, & if you don't share those values, you'll be outed. Good on him.

It will take Gorman couple of years to get us there, at moment he will be preparing the list of who needs to go, hope we see this in who we dont extend contracts to

Since 73

First Grade

Have some decorum.

Just because a few anonymous nom De plumes in cyber space froth over you, doesnt make you the boss.

Knob.

That right there comes under the heading of 'putting someone in their place.'

Nicely put.

Gorman continues to impress by saying the right things.

He won't allow himself to be painted as a fool, nor a liar by saying one thing and everyone seeing another.

By hell or high water he WILL surround himself with the positive people he continually talks about - those who truly believe they can be better today than they were yesterday,
....those that have the clarity of mind to see his vision and can verbalise the mantra of winners.

He obviously knows Flanno possesses none of these skills and the way he talks in post match interviews is exhibit A.

"We tried really hard"
"We were schooled"
"I will look at the video"

The vocabulary of a man who has no insight into the difference between winning and losing. And thus we are fodder for 80 minutes every week.

Shite - I wish they taped the hour conversation Lyall had with Flanno this week - now THAT would be some entertainment.

Card Shark

Immortal
He says he talks to Flanno everyday.

Maybe he can get the team back winning, via positive input into Flanno's brain.

Vin Fizz

Bench
I dunno but I genuinely believe that the re-signing of Flange among other things is part of a longer term plan. He wont be with us for long as will be the case for a lot of others (der I know). It seems to me that the club will rebuild from the ground up and that Flange is a stop gap to keep the club ticking along. If the club survives (and im sure it will now, wasn't so in the past) we WILL GET OUR PREMIERSHIP IN TIME. All Flange is doing at the moment is keeping a side on the park. Any success we get over the next couple of years is a bonus. Getting a bloke like Lyall is a critical first step to long term success ala Rusty at Souffs maybe. I don't have great expectations yet.....but once we start seeing physical change in the precinct and maybe we start discarding our history a bit we will change the culture in my view. Just my ramblings though.

Last edited:

Inferno

Coach
Best podcast yet gents, I thought the interview with Gorman was pretty good. He's certainly a sharp operator.

cb4

First Grade

Have some decorum.

Knob.

Isn't this a forum? If I think this is trash I will say its trash.

Whats the difference between me calling this shit and other posters calling Prior shit?

Pipe down clown.