What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

Big Bloke

Juniors
I met Riccio when he was in Fiji with his family in 2016 and my wife and I were on our 20 year anniversary. We went to Castaway Island, it was where we had our honeymoon. Took our son this time who was 6 years old then. Was just after the Grand Final. Didn't get to chat with him much as our first day there was his second last.

He started the convo when he saw me wearing the Sharks cap. Really nice bloke and easy to talk to.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Steven letter must have been war and peace - Sam was discussing his thoughts for gotta be 10 mins. Absolute dribble.
He can’t be on the forum - he just let it all out in that one rant

jc155776

Coach
Best week of Sharkcast content. Loved during home each day and seeing a new episode up.

Always love the Riccio episodes. I also enjoy the Maynard episodes. (I like all the episodes but those two stand out as co hosts for me).

The interviews were great. Hamlin-Uele is very well spoken, I like how he can identify how he has grown etc and tries to set an example for others to help them. Kind of player you want at a club aroind youngsters.

Been some great stuff coming Sam (if you still read this thread).

Frenzy.

Immortal
Best week of Sharkcast content. Loved during home each day and seeing a new episode up.

Always love the Riccio episodes. I also enjoy the Maynard episodes. (I like all the episodes but those two stand out as co hosts for me).

The interviews were great. Hamlin-Uele is very well spoken, I like how he can identify how he has grown etc and tries to set an example for others to help them. Kind of player you want at a club aroind youngsters.

Been some great stuff coming Sam (if you still read this thread).

You might enjoy the July 14th episode of The Ditch on FOX/Kayo if you haven't seen it. TPP was the guest

Latest posts