What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Place On Earth You've Been To

JezMartin

Juniors
I went to Moree a couple of years ago, and was thinking it might be crap. But got a pleasant surprise. Lots of hot springs / artesian spas in the area and in the middle of town.
And I had the best T-bone steak at the Royal Hotel. I just someone in the street where I could get a good t-bone and they were spot on.
Ohhhhh - I've only ever driven through, not stopped to check out the area. Might have done myself an injustice :( hot springs sound amazing!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
This thread is showing off a lot of people that haven't travelled more than a quick trip across the Tasman.

No doubt NZ has some small shit farming towns without much going on but f**k me fellas, be a little bit more daring in your adventures before saying it's the worst place on earth.
You generally don’t go to the real shitty places when you travel.
I will say that even though I barely left the airport and was only there for a couple of hours between flights, Port Moresby looked pretty grim though.

Gary, Indiana looked like a massive shithole when we passed though it too

Wizardman

First Grade
Im not a fussy man regarding staying in hotels in Australia. I've stayed in very cheap to expensive spots and have never been disappointed....except for yesterday. I stayed at a hotel in Brisbane City called the Turbot Hotel. Deadset, spend a few extra dollars and avoid this joint altogether. The only time in my life where a motel room stay has been purely unsatisfactory.

As for overseas, I took it upon myself to travel on the outskirts (non-tourism areas) of Kiev in Ukraine. There is some pure poverty out there.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Im not a fussy man regarding staying in hotels in Australia. I've stayed in very cheap to expensive spots and have never been disappointed....except for yesterday. I stayed at a hotel in Brisbane City called the Turbot Hotel. Deadset, spend a few extra dollars and avoid this joint altogether. The only time in my life where a motel room stay has been purely unsatisfactory.

As for overseas, I took it upon myself to travel on the outskirts (non-tourism areas) of Kiev in Ukraine. There is some pure poverty out there.

Just checked out the reviews on Trip Adviser and also Google reviews and most are appalling.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Genoa Italy. Dont go out at night there. Mind you I was Portside, may not be so for the rest of the city. About a month after I'd been there a bridge collapsed on one of the main roads through the middle of the joint. The West Coast heading to Rome from there is unreal, though.

Latest posts