What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Then who

jayjayselmes

Juniors
If we are really that bad and changes need to be made what would you do???

I say Grothe and Cayless have 2 weeks then gonskies. Cayless is a gummy bear at best and Grothe was in wonderland tonight

Coroba is to small for a prop and average

Paulo and Huaraki???? f**k me if they are the next big thing then were f**ked

Hindy poor bugger is struggling after the death of his father. Do we persist?

Hayne very ordinary in defense

Tuatai made crucial errors and has done so every game

f**k me this hurts to say but REDDY is the only consistent player?????????:shock:

Burt no support play no nothing!!! Bring McKinnon back at least he can tackle and make breaks

eels_fan_01

Bench

I say Grothe and Cayless have 2 weeks then gonskies. Cayless is a gummy bear at best and Grothe was in wonderland tonight

f**k me this hurts to say but REDDY is the only consistent player?????????:shock:

Burt no support play no nothing!!! Bring McKinnon back at least he can tackle and make breaks

Your struggling if you dont want to pick all those players mate, i know we have been pretty sh*t but still.

I know ive joked about the whole team getting axed but honestly i can only see two weak links currently Wagon and Grothe.

The rest of the side has just been consistent with each other, consistently bad.

mate if you think a player like WM is the player we need to pull us out of this ditch it must not be very deep.granted the guy went well at the warriors last year but to say is a player of team saving capacity is a joke. he is a good player but not much more than that. maybe you should jump on the warriors instead with the bloke.maybe Paul Gallen could come for a run or willlie tonga even another savior in Jamie the dog. long live the Burt mate better than WM even loyal to the eels.

Fathead

Bench
Take Grothe out and there is two tries (12 points) we dont have against us every week)

big boppa eel

Juniors

I agree 100% with all the above, but I think we all know hagan is too gutless to make the hard decisions, TT really has no idea was brought in too early.

eels4lyf

ok here is my ideal team okay . . . .

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Smith
4. Inu
5. Reddy
6. KK
7. Finchy
8. Cayless
9. Riddell
10. Cordoba
11. Hindy
12. Robbo
13. Mateo

14. M keating
15. Paulo
16. Moi Moi
17. Mannah

Tank30

Juniors
ok here is my ideal team okay . . . .

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Smith
4. Inu
5. Reddy
6. KK
7. Finchy
8. Cayless
9. Riddell
10. Cordoba
11. Hindy
12. Robbo
13. Mateo

14. M keating
15. Paulo
16. Moi Moi
17. Mannah

Having Finch an KK in the same side is the sameas having Finch and Smith in the same side....Too many chiefs...I think Mateo and Finch work well together and that this is our best combination.

Mr_E

Juniors
Take Grothe out and there is two tries (12 points) we dont have against us every week)

My wife's been telling me for weeks that Grothe has to go. Three tries last night were because of Grothe's ineptitude. Usually he makes up for it with his attack but last night all he could manage was to run over the side line. He may have taken out Williamson, but that was more Williamson's fault than Grothe's.

Drop him we've surely got someone who can do a better job. Bring him back after a few week in NSW cup to give him a wake up call.