What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There can be no doubt, NSW is the home of rugby league.

BunniesMan

Immortal
With the elimination of the last remaining non NSW filth we have an all NSW final 4 left!

How good is that. The argument is finished forever. NSW is the home of rugby league. f**k Queensland, f**k Victoria, f**k NZ. Rugby League is OUR game. The rest of you are merely invited to participate for the cash.

But all the history, all the tradition, all the soul that makes this game of ours the greatest game of all COMES FROM NSW.

From now until the end of history there must never again be a debate about too many NSW teams. This competition would be nothing but plastic franchises if it wasnt for NSW teams.

The rest of the competition need to learn to respect us.

I want people to reply discussing all the ways this great state is the beginning, the middle and the end of all that matters in rugby league.

MacDougall

First Grade
And yet the bottom three sides are all NSW teams.

I'm a NSW guy but I dunno how you can gloat about it. It's gotta be the first time it's happened in a long long time with Brisbane, Melbourne and Canberra being dominant since the late eighties.

beave

Coach
bunnieman.jpg

Oh look, BM is even wearing his loyal blue colour......

nomis88

Juniors
With the elimination of the last remaining non NSW filth we have an all NSW final 4 left!

How good is that. The argument is finished forever. NSW is the home of rugby league. f**k Queensland, f**k Victoria, f**k NZ. Rugby League is OUR game. The rest of you are merely invited to participate for the cash.

But all the history, all the tradition, all the soul that makes this game of ours the greatest game of all COMES FROM NSW.

From now until the end of history there must never again be a debate about too many NSW teams. This competition would be nothing but plastic franchises if it wasnt for NSW teams.

I want people to reply discussing all the ways this great state is the beginning, the middle and the end of all that matters in rugby league.

Well said BunniesMan, the other states have no respect for the traditions of the game, especially those money grabbing super league maggots, also F the ACT!!!

Perth Red

Post Whore

Will people be arsed to turn up to watch it?

Amozzie

Juniors
dribble, dribble, dribble.......This competition would be nothing but plastic franchises if it wasnt for NSW teams.....dribble, dribble, dribble.

If the clubs had to fend for themselves, most of them wouldn't exist. They are plastic.

BunniesMan

Immortal
And yet the bottom three sides are all NSW teams.

I'm a NSW guy but I dunno how you can gloat about it. It's gotta be the first time it's happened in a long long time with Brisbane, Melbourne and Canberra being dominant since the late eighties.
Firstly, the ACT is basically NSW. It's not even a state and it is completely surrounded by NSW. It's an aritifical creation for a capital. That land used to be NSW land, it is NSW.

Secondly, yes currently the very worst teams are NSW teams. But I'd take having the 3 worst teams in the comp every day of the week if it meant having an all NSW final 4. Having the very best and the very worst is much better than having just a bunch of average teams.
Remind me again about the top 4 Melbourne players, BM.
Who cares about the top 4 Melbourne players. One of them has left and the rest are old. That club is past its best. Just like Brisbane. Just like all of rugby league outside NSW.

some11

Referee
Yeah f**k all expansion clubs, imagine how good the TV deal would be if we never expanded!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Yeah f**k all expansion clubs, imagine how good the TV deal would be if we never expanded!
I didn't say they shouldn't exist. I even mentioned you're invited to participate because of the cash.

But the greatness, the history, the tradition, the soul. The priceless things. The things money can't buy. That is NSW based NRL clubs.

Amozzie

Juniors
If it wasn't for the TV deal, there would only be 4 Sydney teams left. As you've stated, it is only the media that is sustaining the product.

And as if to compound the stupidity & laziness of the leadership crew, ticket prices are a joke.

Zigwaa

Bench
f**kin hell BM. Just shut the f**k up. You dish out more shit than a porter loo at curry festival.

You make no sense, ever. We disown you as a souths supporter. You are a swans supporter you failtard. Change your name to swanniesman.

Big Sam

First Grade
f**kin hell BM. Just shut the f**k up. You dish out more shit than a porter loo at curry festival.

You make no sense, ever. We disown you as a souths supporter. You are a swans supporter you failtard. Change your name to swanniesman.

:clap: