What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There can be no doubt, NSW is the home of rugby league.

Loudstrat

Coach
Will people be arsed to turn up to watch it?
You dumb hypocritical pommy f*ckwit. How piss poor was the crowd for your failed cheating scum tonight??????????

Seeing 4 NSW teams left must leave you as butthurt as if you have been rogered with a giant jalapeno chilli :lol::lol:

some11

Referee
f**kin hell BM. Just shut the f**k up. You dish out more shit than a porter loo at curry festival.

You make no sense, ever. We disown you as a souths supporter. You are a swans supporter you failtard. Change your name to swanniesman.

:lol:

:thumn

The Great Dane

First Grade
Firstly, the ACT is basically NSW. It's not even a state and it is completely surrounded by NSW. It's an aritifical creation for a capital. That land used to be NSW land, it is NSW.

Get f##ked, we've had nothing to do with NSW for 100 years and we want nothing to more to do with it either.

The ACT doesn't consider it's self part of NSW and doesn't want to be part of NSW either, you'd do well not to consider us part of your narcissistic, egotistical state either.

LESStar58

Referee
With the elimination of the last remaining non NSW filth we have an all NSW final 4 left!

How good is that. The argument is finished forever. NSW is the home of rugby league. f**k Queensland, f**k Victoria, f**k NZ. Rugby League is OUR game. The rest of you are merely invited to participate for the cash.

But all the history, all the tradition, all the soul that makes this game of ours the greatest game of all COMES FROM NSW.

From now until the end of history there must never again be a debate about too many NSW teams. This competition would be nothing but plastic franchises if it wasnt for NSW teams.

The rest of the competition need to learn to respect us.

I want people to reply discussing all the ways this great state is the beginning, the middle and the end of all that matters in rugby league.

This from a merkin whose team claims to have 25k members but can't even get that many to turn up to a qualifying final.

reanimate

Bench
f**kin hell BM. Just shut the f**k up. You dish out more shit than a porter loo at curry festival.

You make no sense, ever. We disown you as a souths supporter. You are a swans supporter you failtard. Change your name to swanniesman.

:clap:

Perth Red

Post Whore
You dumb hypocritical pommy f*ckwit. How piss poor was the crowd for your failed cheating scum tonight??????????

Seeing 4 NSW teams left must leave you as butthurt as if you have been rogered with a giant jalapeno chilli :lol::lol:

Lol 19k in Victoria supporting storm, 10k each in Sydney supporting Manly and cronulla. Home of RL my arse!

4 nsw teams sound about the right number to me!

What's funny is that the Eels are as far away from winning a premiership as the WC Pirates lol

The Great Dane

First Grade
Lol 19k in Victoria supporting storm, 10k each in Sydney supporting Manly and cronulla. Home of RL my arse!

4 nsw teams sound about the right number to me!

What's funny is that the Eels are as far away from winning a premiership as the WC Pirates lol

4 teams in Sydney, 1 in Newcastle and 1 in Woolongong (full time) sounds more like it.

supercharger

Juniors
With the elimination of the last remaining non NSW filth we have an all NSW final 4 left!

How good is that. The argument is finished forever. NSW is the home of rugby league. f**k Queensland, f**k Victoria, f**k NZ. Rugby League is OUR game. The rest of you are merely invited to participate for the cash.

But all the history, all the tradition, all the soul that makes this game of ours the greatest game of all COMES FROM NSW.

From now until the end of history there must never again be a debate about too many NSW teams. This competition would be nothing but plastic franchises if it wasnt for NSW teams.

I want people to reply discussing all the ways this great state is the beginning, the middle and the end of all that matters in rugby league.

Oh barf

The title was true, the rest was a bunch of shit. I've always said that Sydney is the home of Rugby League but man you have taken it a little overboard here.

bobmar28

Bench

Respect? It's hard to have respect for an image of a near empty stadium.

Latest posts