What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There it is, last straw for refs

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No bearing on the result at all.

One try doesn't decide a match with a scoreline like 32-8... 26-0 in the second half.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
FMD. Who cares if it was a try or not. The Roosters won by 26 points. And were ahead by 30 with a minute to go. And were a far superior team all year. It had absolutely no bearing on the result. Get over it.

Roosters scum
Ffs they were gifted 2 converted tries.
It was 8-4 at that stage grow a f**king brain.

kbw

Bench
I have my doubts that the Kane Evan's try was a try, but Ch9 failed to provide the video referee with any footage to conclusively prove that it wasn't and on the other hand there was not evidence to conclusively prove it was either.

I am really sick of the Ch9 commentary whinging about decisions, esp Gould and Warren when half the time they are wrong.

I think the Roosters got the rub of the green a few times on Fri night, but if the what ifs are whinged about, what if Jennings gave a toss or what if some of the other Roosters players played well in the first half. Then they win by 50+

Did anyone see Josh McCrone and the mounties trainer move to right in front of the knights goal kicker to get strapped before a conversation. They didn't even acknowledge the ref's request to move and he just gave up.

Ref's should command respect. Ask one more time and if they don't respond piut him in the bin.

t-ba

Post Whore
Did anyone see Josh McCrone and the mounties trainer move to right in front of the knights goal kicker to get strapped before a conversation. They didn't even acknowledge the ref's request to move and he just gave up.

Ref's should command respect. Ask one more time and if they don't respond piut him in the bin.

Union does this so much better than league. It is disgusting the way the refs trewt players and the players treat them.