What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They all agree, Flanagan's still the man for Sharks

Poss

Juniors
According to Van Wilder on the 9 news just now, he said it was his understanding that Flanagan will be reinstated as coach as early as Tuesday after he answers some questions put to him from the board.

spider

Coach
According to Van Wilder on the 9 news just now, he said it was his understanding that Flanagan will be reinstated as coach as early as Tuesday after he answers some questions put to him from the board.

Not sure what more they could ask in lieu of the answers that had him stood down.

Once he is back it will assist the squad, it needs to be done sooner than later.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Good picture of Noaksy there, f**k man why did they sack him? What did he do, spike the water?

He's an Engadine lad Carch.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
How can the Sharks possibly reinstate Flanagan? He is either complicit or incompetent. How could his side be doing any kind of contact work while taking warfarin? Did Trent Elkin just go to Flanagan and say no training this week Shane.

Shane: Yeah Righto Trent you're the boss!

Get real.

DJShaksta

First Grade
How can the Sharks possibly reinstate Flanagan? He is either complicit or incompetent. How could his side be doing any kind of contact work while taking warfarin? Did Trent Elkin just go to Flanagan and say no training this week Shane.

Shane: Yeah Righto Trent you're the boss!

Get real.

This cutie needs another holiday, clearly didn't learn after the last one.

Diesel

Referee
thing is will those sacked come back?

You'd have to think there will be bad blood until the board is removed. If these guys come back, it'll be for the love of the club, however they might be that pissed off and may have legal action against those that sacked them.

The situation is crap for you Sharkies fans, and innocent employees, and while Drunk Bec, Weirdler, News and anyone else wanting to put the boot in for a quick headline, it's going to be a rough road

carcharias

Immortal
Good picture of Noaksy there, f**k man why did they sack him? What did he do, spike the water?

He's an Engadine lad Carch.

Yeah I know a few of his mates ... Thru kids sport.
How's one bloke I was rambling on about footy to...
treating him like he knew nothing.

Got told he played for the sharks in the 90's.
He was nice enough to let me make a prick of myself.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah I know a few of his mates ... Thru kids sport.
How's one bloke I was rambling on about footy to...
treating him like he knew nothing.

Got told he played for the sharks in the 90's.
He was nice enough to let me make a prick of myself.

There was a few lads from that same era, Mitch Healey and Robbie Kearns were the ones that made names for themselves, Paul Bell to a lesser degree.

There were a two or more more that played FG out of that group, names escape me. Frenzy will remember.

carcharias

Immortal
I see Mitch around
The bloke does not age.
I went to tech with kearns older brother .

I must say I have not heard a bad word about those guys that got sacked.
Especially the doc.
The bloke sounds like he has cured every person in the town.

Craigshark

First Grade
Sharpe was interviewed on the radio.. Said everyone in the club wants him back and hopefully he'll be back in the next couple of days.. Sounded pretty positive.