What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

things that i think should be in the next rugby league game

doovepop

Juniors
anke tap button (not an animation)
Salary cap
xbox live
video ref
voice of players swearing on the field when they make a mistake
qeensland cup
mud
wear and tear
blood
advantage rule
rakes
animations were they bounce off each other.

and ill think of alot more latter

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
a ton of post match, prematch huge post try celebrations for close trys at the end of games, huge celebrations for winning field goal, something better than a pic of a trophy when u win a competion, fair dinkum at least in arl 96 you got to hold up the trophy

[furrycat]

Coach
Yeah I remember once it was said "Don't worry you're rewarded for winning a season, not just a crappy picture"

strong_latte

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]Yeah I remember once it was said "Don't worry you're rewarded for winning a season, not just a crappy picture"

Well you do... it's not a crappy picture, it's a crappy 3D model of the trophy :D

tHe_MaC

Juniors
Owner/Franchise Mode
New Kicking System
New passing System
New Try Scoring Ability, I.e Place the ball standing, Dive to score etc.

Parra_Boy

Juniors
Yeah I really hate the way if you press the score button to late you dive over the try line, especially when it's a run away try under the posts......Also the way some players are held up even after they dive is abit unrealistic....

Special K

Coach
Contracts, Coaches, Mud and Franchise mode where you take over a club and pick the teams like First Grade and PL before each match. But then the team lists would be massive so gah

Clevo

Juniors
Yes this game was brilliant wasn;t it??... :)

The game needs a new engine....a vastly improved engine.

Clevo

Juniors
I think the next game there should be mod tools to be made available for the modders out there.....

Phillips

Referee
how about spelling players names right eg: David Fa'alogo, Gray Viane, Kevin McGuinness, Micheal Luck...shall i continue, its not hard

better drop goals, its hard to do them as it is, and get rid of that shitty slow motion shit aswell

Raider Azz

Bench
Better replays. Replay to the actual action, not just the last 3 seconds before the try was scored.

Fix some of the incorrect rules. I.e. you CANNOT be sin-binned for a head high tackle.

Video ref!

Eels Dude

Coach
- Players should run onto the ball from cutout passes from dummy-half
- Advantage play after knock-ons
- Higher difficulty levels should have the players running at the same speed rather than being too fast
- Improved kicking game for CPU, instead of kicking for touch all the time
- Players always attempt to catch the ball off the kickoff, instead of letting it go into touch
- When players dive for the tryline they should complete their dive rather than being help up half the time from impossible positions.
- Less sin bins and send offs
- Proper statistics for hitups, and completed sets of six
- Have the set kicker standing deeper, so he can actually get the kick away most of the time
- Fix floating forward passes
- Improve stats for CPU goalkickers and decrease the amount of times teams are helt scoreless
- Have all players playing in position the majority of the time, eg. 5'8th shouldn't hang around on the wing until the last play
- Interchange players in the actual side rather than just bench players, eg. move a winger to fullback if the fullback is injured rather than a bench player
- Long term injuries, rather than just one match, this was promised in the gameplan but never seemed to eventuate.

Latest posts