What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

things that i think should be in the next rugby league game

Craigshark

First Grade
Yep, i would change all those that Eels Dude said also.
And no you cant get sent to the sin bin for a high tackle..
Another rule is that if you kick the ball out from a 20m restart it is your ball, this isnt in the game the scrum goes to the team without the ball..

Paullyboy

Coach
Phillips said:
how about spelling players names right eg: David Fa'alogo, Gray Viane, Kevin McGuinness, Micheal Luck...shall i continue, its not hard

better drop goals, its hard to do them as it is, and get rid of that shitty slow motion sh*t aswell

Are you sure Luck's first name is spelt with the e in front of the a, deadset sounds like someone buggered up the birth certificate to me.

Phillips

Referee
Paullyboy said:
Phillips said:
how about spelling players names right eg: David Fa'alogo, Gray Viane, Kevin McGuinness, Micheal Luck...shall i continue, its not hard

better drop goals, its hard to do them as it is, and get rid of that shitty slow motion sh*t aswell

Are you sure Luck's first name is spelt with the e in front of the a, deadset sounds like someone buggered up the birth certificate to me.

i am 110% sure

Phillips

Referee
.........................BETTER GRAPHICS SO THAT EVERY SECOND PLAYER DOES NOT LOOK THE BLOODY SAME :!: :!: :!: :!:

Eels Dude

Coach
I think the graphics are terrific. A lot of the players look like their real life counterparts, I was very impressed with the effort put in in a lot of cases.

Phillips

Referee
i thought the graphics are crap....you can hardly compare them to a great game such a WCR or Fifa.

DAMAN04

Juniors
-the players should look more realistic
-there should be fights and if people dont want them they can simply turn them of at the options menu
-Video ref this is a big YES it makes the game more realistic like when a player dives over and gets held up should be taken to the video refs for a desision...
-EVERYTIME I DO A HIGH TACKLE I GET SENT OF THIS DOES NOT HAPEN IN THE REAL GAME COME ON PEOPLE GET WITH IT DONT BE SLACK.
-Commentry from more people like ray warren,fatty,sterlo,the cheif...andrew voss's voice annoys me..
-When a player gets tackled there should be noises..like oh ahh...
-they player camera should be closer to the players so they can see the players number...
-the stadiums should be alot more realistic...and you must add express advicate oval in gosford...
- the hit ups are so wrong i get to half time and there is 1 hit up when i know a player has done like 20.
-when a player get tackled and it is raining there should be mud flying around.
-players jumpers should be dirty.
-players should be sent to the sin bin..
-i hate how the fullback stand back in play he needs to in the back row.
-better celebrations on grand finals...like fireworks cheerleaders and when u win it u cant just walk off u need to be jumping around walking onto the stage getting ur trophy....u must this must happen plz add it
-when im playing a game i look at the score board and it is black...it should have the game going on in the tv....
-updates for teams...if a player changes club u should be able to update it
-new referes,jumpers,and voices.
-when u create a player on xbox or ps2 u should be able to make ur own jumper and own skins...
-it would be good if there was redfern oval in it
-when souths play at aussie stadium in bay 28 there should be the burrow sign
-at aussie stadium where the players run out there should be that big sign on the ground AUSSIE STADIUM.
-more realistic crouds...you see them on an angle and they are flat
-snow in canberra
-when someone is really badly hurt they need to get stretcherd of...
-training sesions

THANKS GIVE MY THOUGHTS SOME NOTICE IT WILL MAKE THE GAME HEAPS BETTER IM SURE PEOPLE WOULD AGREE WITH ME THANKS!! :D :D

Latest posts