What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Third Test - Australia vs. West Indies

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Only the second time he's been out in the 90s, which isnt a bad record.

But 99 its so disappointing to get out just one run short of a milestone. But it is still a good innings to almost reach a 100.

Tommy Smith

Referee
JJ said:
:D 24-0!!!!!!!!!!! I know I know, wrong thread:lol: :p
Wayne Bennett - International Coach of the Year.

Meanwhile, back onto the cricket. What's with the run rate? The Windies went at 4 an over against a quality bowling attack yet Australia, for the last 150 runs, have gone at seemingly under 2.5 an over against a less than impressive bowling line-up. Although some credit to the Windies but surely the Aussies can do better.

JJ

Immortal
Tommy Smith said:
Wayne Bennett - International Coach of the Year.

You Poms can always pick them eh!

That's right up there with a certain El Diablo announcing that (to paraphrase) - when they don't play a shot, it doesn't matter where it pitches...

24-0 well done boys....

Must say I feel for Langer, gee I like watching the way he bats these days... simple, but soooo effective

El Diablo

Post Whore
JJ said:
That's right up there with a certain El Diablo announcing that (to paraphrase) - when they don't play a shot, it doesn't matter where it pitches...

it shouldn't really. if you can be given out when the ball doesn't hit in line after not playing a shot when the ball pitches outside off then they should scrap the ball piching outside leg rule(only if not playing a shot).

is it a wonder a lot of left handed batsmen get big scores?

wittyfan

Referee
Ahhh, dropping Clarkey was supposed to solve the middle-order woes?

The selectors are plonkers.

Latest posts