What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This could be a dirty and horrible rumour...

brendothejet

First Grade
I heard we may have lost all our sponsors for the year.

i heard it was on account of Col murphy getting the arse.

I hope its not true cause....well thats obvious.

brendothejet

First Grade
Okay, then I'll tell you where and when i heard it.

Jim Beam Cup training last thursday.

Must admit i was a little shaken.

Jeffles

Bench
Let's look at the 2005 list of sponsors for the jersey,

Sydney Airport - still on board in a different capacity
Petersham RSL @ Newtown - still on board
SGE Credit Union - still on board and paying more!
Auto Group - still on board.

Other sponsors are being stitched up as we speak. The source of that rumour was either misinformed or a bitter individual out to destabilise the place.

Miracle Balls

Juniors
Jeffles said:
Let's look at the 2005 list of sponsors for the jersey,

Sydney Airport - still on board in a different capacity
Petersham RSL @ Newtown - still on board
SGE Credit Union - still on board and paying more!
Auto Group - still on board.

Other sponsors are being stitched up as we speak. The source of that rumour was either misinformed or a bitter individual out to destabilise the place.

Auto Group is owned by Nick Politis. Owing to your new alliance with the Roosters it would seem there'd be less than a zero percent chance of them ceasing their sponsorship.

brendothejet

First Grade
Well I'm pleased to hear all this.

As i said it could be a dirty rumour and looks to be.

The sponsors pulling out would mean that the juniors would have been f**ked over...

Jeffles

Bench
The Juniors are far from f**ked over. The Airport took all their money out of the senior teams and their new contribution will directly benefit the Newtown JRLFC. Apparently, they are paying for a swag of new equipment for teams and players. I think the JRLFC players all get waer bottles and bags.

Jeffles said:
Is the Pope Catholic?

Not really, but don't tell anybody (he's just gone to the trouble of sewing up a new set of seat covers for the Popemobile).

And yes, chickens DO have lips - they sell them over here in most of the Shanghainese restaurants.