What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This game is gonna be HUGE!!

staden

Juniors
I work at Grace Bros, and we get like 10 people a day coming in and asking for this game, even though we don't take pre-orders for any games we have been for Rugby League.

So if even the stores that don't normally take pre-orders are, then it will be fun buying the game if you didn't pre-order!

mikeyboy

Juniors
I think it may chart quite highly first week but may fall quickly in subsequent weeks. Let's hope not, let's hope there's enough sales for that allsinging and dancing sequel.

HBG

Juniors
I think it will do well at first, and continue to do so until early Feb. It will drop off, and pick up for the season, due tpo word of mouth.

saints4ever

First Grade
well i know how much truth and emphasis we put on what eb says, but i was told theyve sold the entire first shipment of the game with pre orders, and are almost half way to the second shipment.
if this is true, wouldnt you think that hes/sidhe would realise this game is more than likely going to go through the roof? i wouldve though a sequel is more like a forgone conclusion.
all the times mario was saying to us "depending on how well this version sells", and i kept thinking the guys at hes/sidhe were just trying to keep us all interested in buying it so they could make money, even though they knew they were going to make a second game, now of course ive come to my senses and realise even if what eb says is true its going to take more to get them to make another game it seems.

Erhan

Juniors
I don't get it, so if what EB says is true (heaps of pre-orders) then why would it be harder for Sidhe to make a sequel ?

Razor

Coach
mikeyboy said:
I think it may chart quite highly first week but may fall quickly in subsequent weeks. Let's hope not, let's hope there's enough sales for that allsinging and dancing sequel.

But with most shops selling out of their first shipment it'll be number 1 the 1st week, then with no copies to sell not in the charts until the next shipment is released late January.