What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is a real test

Kasper

Bench
Well now Clarke has got 2 ducks in a row, now is the the time to see if he has got what it takes. Will he step up and get a big score or will he crumble under the pressure to keep his spot etc.

:?:

Kasper

Bench
That's got nothing to do with it, will he step up in his main area his batting? I hope so and I think he will.

Anonymous

Juniors
The way the bowling line up is having its ups and downs at the moment, I wouldn't be suprised to see him picked as a front liner :p

Macca

Coach
Why is batting his main area? I think his batting is his strength, but he is classed as a genuine allrounder now, so he won't be dropped while he performs with the ball.

In response to question, though. He will get runs soon enough. Having him open was a bit silly IMO. Gilly must have been tired or dehydrated or something. I reckon Clarke put his hand up. 2 ducks is nothing to worry about anyway, I don't think there is team in the world who wouldn't love him to play for them.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Clarkey is a top batsmen he certainly will step up and even if he gets another low score or a duck, there should be no drama.