What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is bad...

PKer-

Juniors
Just got off the phone to Harvey Normen, they said NRL wont be out untill the 19th.........................

I cant wait that long...

I have rung nearly every EB around Brisbane asking if I can pre - order at their store but they are all sold out...

I cannot wait untill the 19th..WHY GOD :cry: :( :cry:

HBG

Juniors
It's still due on the 12th. The only problem that may hold it is couriers, but expect it before the 19th.

PKer-

Juniors
I hope your right, I have it pre orderd at 5 harvey normal stores just in case.. but they all said the 19th.

axl rose

Bench
PKer- said:
I hope your right, I have it pre orderd at 5 harvey normal stores just in case.. but they all said the 19th.

They said that here as well! just go and get it from K-Mart, well thats what im doing.

Rockn

Juniors
axl rose said:
PKer- said:

They said that here as well! just go and get it from K-Mart, well thats what im doing.

I haven't rung anyone yet but i've got Friday off work and I will do a ring around on Thursday arv but god damn I hope K-Mart has it, I live just down the road from the Cannon Hill store and I will be waiting there on there doorstep at 8am! Which harvey's did you talk too PKer

PKer-

Juniors
Pritty much all of them in Brisbane, all with "19th is the date" and 1 of them said "We are not sure, keep calling in the next few days for latest status" :cry: :cry:

PKer-

Juniors
Now 2 of the stores are saying it'll be out on the 13th....

harvey normen suck for games....

Rockn

Juniors
PKer- said:
Now 2 of the stores are saying it'll be out on the 13th....

harvey normen suck for games....

Sounds like it! As long as one of them has it on Friday, I will find it. Maybe as soon as I get it I should go home and post it on here just incase some one can;t find it?

This is going to be the bomb!!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
f**k im packing it, i pre ordered from Harvey Norman at Erina, are you serious? I'm ringing them up right now and checking.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
f**k i'm packing it, i pre ordered from Harvey Norman at Erina, are you serious? I'm ringing them up right now and checking.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
f**k i'm packing it, i pre ordered from Harvey Norman at Erina, are you serious? I'm ringing them up right now and checking.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Sorry everyone about posting that 3 times, my internet is shit i hate it, dodo and it didn't even tell me it posted so i pressed submit twice again, sorry.

***MH***

Bench
u think that's bad!!! my xbox just carked it!! lucky its still under warranty.... it's off to get fixed pronto.

Anonymous

Juniors
Guys, I just got off the phone to HES and they say we'll have our stock here at Leagueunlimited by this Thursday (Dec 11th) - so I can guarantee delivery.

I dont know if you've paid for your pre-order at Harvey Norman, but if they're saying they're caught short, them maybe you'd like to think about the online shop here. Its cheaper as well.
https://www.leagueunlimited.com/midicart_asp_maxi/shop/default.asp

There's a global announcement about it at the top of the forum.

Rockn

Juniors
Willow said:
Guys, I just got off the phone to HES and they say we'll have our stock here at Leagueunlimited by this Thursday (Dec 11th) - so I can guarantee delivery.

I dont know if you've paid for your pre-order at Harvey Norman, but if they're saying they're caught short, them maybe you'd like to think about the online shop here. Its cheaper as well.

How long would it take to deliver? Do you send it in the post? Do I need a credit card? Cheers mate

Matta

Juniors
PKer- said:

Not all of them. Harvey Norman Liverpool (Sydney) already have them in stock and my friend's already got one because he complained that his keyboard (which he bought from them) had sticky keys (keys stick down). Oh how I envy him! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anonymous

Juniors
Rockn said:
Willow said:

How long would it take to deliver? Do you send it in the post? Do I need a credit card? Cheers mate
Depending where you are, it should be next day delivery. Delivery is free.
You need a credit card if you are ordering online.

Alternatively, you send can a cheque or money order to our PO Box which is in the global announcement.

CliffyGC

Juniors
Domayne at Bundall where i pre ordered it said friday or saturday.

I dont understand that cos their owned by havery norman, if u cant get it from LU try Domayne