What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This makes me SICK!!!

gsweeper

Juniors
im from sydney but im going to be going for melbourne scum next week

cant stand parramatta

me too, but to be honest, if the Dogs were knocked out, Storm were always going to be my second choice team, just so it happens they are playing Parra, who i've hated for years....:D No offence to any of the players in the team, i was just brought up to hate parra lol

pantherz9103

First Grade
Go Storm. But I won't be upset if Parra wins, they've been great to watch of late. You might say this gf is an ideal outcome for me. No Broncos or Manly!

Just hope the season doesn't come down to a bad refereeing decision or anything. May the best team win without the aid of the refs.

CrazyEel

Bench
This idiot post's so much crap he's had me wondering about the difference between him and a bucket of sh*t - but I've got it now, it's just the bucket...

Why is it that morons with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths?

ramble_on

Juniors
I'm going for crowd numbers and tv ratings to thump poor press and agenda driven media.... and the Eels...

mickdo

Coach
Gee, glad we had a thread just for this. Maybe every individual poster should start a thread for who they are going to go for next week too...

Latest posts