What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This ones for you Mario :)

angelus

Juniors
Hi Mario,

Could you please share some insight into how you select Origin Teams. Is every player labelled QLD, NSW or ineligable? I'm hoping you select QLD, select a position and then a list of all eligable QLD players appears and you select your preferred player.

Cheers.

TripleM

Juniors
I'm pretty sure there is a set squad for each side which you can't change.. you would pick them just as you pick your normal NRL team.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Will it be possible to select anyone anywhere?

i.e. Select a player who has no hope in a particular position (Talau at 5/8th for example)

Anonymous

Juniors
no you can select origin squads yourself! and you can choose from players that werent included in the 2003 series and you ay be able to select created players too!
as told by mario

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
that's mad if u can pick ur own squads, Schifcofske as QLD fullback! finally giving him the jumper he deserves! :)

angelus

Juniors
Instead of? Lockyer is the world's best and maybe best ever fullback. Don't say put him at 5/8, because he's not a 5/8.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
angelus said:
Instead of? Lockyer is the world's best and maybe best ever fullback. Don't say put him at 5/8, because he's not a 5/8.

Hey he did say we can make our own Origin squads.

It would be mad to see blokes like Lewis, Slater, Clinton, Witt in the Origin squads.

Paullyboy

Coach
angelus said:

Oh goody,another "i love lockyer because channel 9 say he is good" fool. Deadset lockyer cant tackle - dont ever disgrace the names of some of the genuinely brilliant fullbacks of yesteryear with the name Lockyer.

incredible_holc

Juniors
bullshit Lockyer cant tackle
i usually dont agree with Ch 9 but i will here Lockyer is great

anyway i think ch 9 would know alot more than you

Pierced Soul

First Grade
you are kidding Lockyer is a good defender and will go down as one of the best fullbacks to play the game. Obviously you must be getting him mixed up with a raiders player.....

incredible_holc

Juniors
it is the jealosy factor

you know your a good player when nearly every supporter of an opposition team hates you.
its happened to all greats Johns,Fittler etc and now its happening to Lockyer

wavell_cowboy

Juniors
Just because a certain Canberra fullback has had half decent year in which he has halved his mistake rate from past years he is now the best in fullback going around. Lockyer has been in form since about 1997. Pull your fingers out Canberra fans just because your team is overachieving doesnt give the right to put down the better players in the game.

If it came down to it how many people would actually pick Shifcofske ahead of Lockyer. Too be exact who wouldnt pick Wesser, Minichello and Bowen ahead of Shifcofske.

angelus

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
Oh goody,another "i love lockyer because channel 9 say he is good" fool. Deadset lockyer cant tackle - dont ever disgrace the names of some of the genuinely brilliant fullbacks of yesteryear with the name Lockyer.

Oh dear.

Parra_Boy

Juniors
angelus said:

Just wondering.... What position did Lockyer begin in and receive all the praise he is now reknown for?

I think you'll find it's 5/8

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
I remember a younger Lockie making his debut at Parra Stadium at fullback about maybe 1995. NOt sure on the year but its about right.

Parraren

Bench
Paullyboy said:

Yes, now that I think about it, why I think you're right! It's all a big conspiracy and we've all been brain washed through special invisible radio waves emitted from our television screens by Channel 9. Andrew Johns is also hopeless, another channel 9 conspiracy. Thankyou for showing me the light oh wise one. 8-[

Latest posts