What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

this place is dead! we need some more screens and vids!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
It would be alright to have more up but it's not nessecary because all it would do is spoil the game that much more.

Forum Idiot

Bench
pepstar87 said:
It would be alright to have more up but it's not nessecary because all it would do is spoil the game that much more.
what are you on about? this long wait is going to spoil the game that much more because well all be real pissed when we find out that it wasnt worth the fuss.
just give us a few more screens vodka.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
pepstar87 said:
what are you on about? this long wait is going to spoil the game that much more because well all be real pissed when we find out that it wasnt worth the fuss.
just give us a few more screens vodka.

if the forums dead then why are u here?? no1 likes u neway

Kasper

Bench
pepstar87 said:
comming from the clown, who whinged and whinged for a stats screenshot. :roll:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I only asked that many times because no1 put one up. I was just curious for one shot of it once someone put one up i shutup didn't i..

Be quiet.

Kasper

Bench
pepstar87 said:
I only asked that many times because no1 put one up. I was just curious for one shot of it once someone put one up i shutup didn't i..

Be quiet.
Yes Pepstar I will be quiet because you want to me. Hail King Pepstar. All the hail the great one. You quite frankly are a goose.

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
pepstar87 said:

I agree with Forum and Kingling here, we need more screenies or videos, the forums re getting dry. Pepstar, I don't get your comment, how will it ruin the game when we have seen 30+ screenshots of almost evrythng and a gameplay vid 20 minutes long?

MD

budz

Juniors
Ill post some screenshots in about a week after my exams. And some vids if someone tells me how to take vids of the game.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Mighty Dragon said:
pepstar87 said:

I agree with Forum and Kingling here, we need more screenies or videos, the forums re getting dry. Pepstar, I don't get your comment, how will it ruin the game when we have seen 30+ screenshots of almost evrythng and a gameplay vid 20 minutes long?

MD

I didn't say it will ruin the game , i just said it will spoil it that much more if we see more screenshots. Why can't all you impatient people just wait for the game? It will be out in december most likely, that ain't far away.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
KINGLING said:
pepstar87 said:

Be quiet.
Yes Pepstar I will be quiet because you want to me. Hail King Pepstar. All the hail the great one. You quite frankly are a goose.

Haha nice call Kingling, your making something out of nothing, listen to what your saying, acting pretty immature. Your one of those rude people on forums who have no life just be smartarses on here. Sick life buddy.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Kingling i remember you from about 1-2 months ago, you were one of those people who was being nice, times are changing and u changed with it. We are all on here to find out more information about the game, not to have little arguments.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
new1.JPG

new2.JPG

new3.JPG

umosay

Juniors
Thanks for those vodka, really good.

just one downer, we have seen quite a bit of suncorp stadium, if you do anymore screens could we please have a different stadium? (eg. ericsson)

Cheers! :D

NPK

Bench
Wicked stadium pics.

Who is the Qld number 7 in the 3rd pic? Doesn't resemble anyone I can think of. The NSW player closest to him looks like Buderus though..

What's up with Andrew Johns in the first pic - he's just staring at the crowd while the game is still on! 8)

Latest posts