What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This team may well win the wooden spoon.

Bazal

Post Whore
heads should roll .... we have only played about 80 mins of good footy this entire year

but tbh I don't know if we have any replacements that will turn things around ... seriously - I don't know where the inspration will come from ????

Baumann in for Wagon would be a cracking start IMO....the kid goes and goes and goes, and doesn't mind ripping in. Ben Smith in for Reddy as soon as humanly possible.

strider

Post Whore
sterlo said during the coverage that Ben Smith injured his other knee last week playing for wenty and had an arthoscopy on it today .... anyone know if this is true?

forward pass

Coach
Baumann in for Wagon would be a cracking start IMO....the kid goes and goes and goes, and doesn't mind ripping in. Ben Smith in for Reddy as soon as humanly possible.

Wont happen - Sterlo mentioned in commentary how wrapped Hagan was to have Wags back !

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
I don't know what the problem with Grothe and Reddy is, but they don't work together at all. Parra have been leaking points down the right hand side all season.

Perhaps move Hayne to fullback, Burt to right centre and Reddy to the left. Or maybe Burt to right wing, Grothe to left centre, Hayne to left wing and Reddy to the stands where he can sell ice cold Coke to the punters.

Or maybe I'm just talking out of my arse because it's late on Friday night and I'm tired and emotional after another pizzling display by Parra.

fish eel

Immortal
heads should roll .... we have only played about 80 mins of good footy this entire year

but tbh I don't know if we have any replacements that will turn things around ... seriously - I don't know where the inspration will come from ????

that equates to a game so can we have two points?

Fathead

Bench
1. Do something - Drop someone for playing poor. Perhaps that will send a message to the team that poor performances will not be accepted.

2. Mateo to lock and bring KK in at 5/8.

the_eel

Juniors
f**k knows what the answer is....but that was sh*t house tonight. No heart....no go forward...we had penalties, injuries on our side and we still struggled to score points. Very poorly coached IMO.

Fathead

Bench
Yeah TBH Shayne Hayne almost gave us the game but we were too dumb to pick it up.
It was a painful experience.

Tizzun

Juniors
To many hogs in the team. TT takes a lot of hitups but has little impact and no potential for an offload. Hindmarsh and Wagon are no better. The bye will give Hages time to work things out...

Bazal

Post Whore
I can't agree on TT...he's a wrecking ball, consistently makes 100+ metres. He made 147 tonight

scottyeel

Bench
Wouldn't be the first spoon for Hagan. He has more chance of winning another spoon than a premiership.

Snoochies

First Grade
It's easy to blame Hagan but seriously, he isn't the one playing out there. He can do so much. I do remember he did coach a team which beat us in one certain Grand Final albeit, Joey was in the team.

Being from Queensland, I guess I have the luxury of watching teams up here playing with pride. It seems pride exists only in the Parra fans rather than the players. I got to see the Broncos/Titans game before the Parra/Manly and the teams up here a so far ahead at the moment. Either the Broncos or Titans would have beaten us by 20+ points tonight.

I think the players believed all the hype in the media at the start of the season, but they have to actually put it into practice.

It's easy to blame Hagan but seriously, he isn't the one playing out there. He can do so much. I do remember he did coach a team which beat us in one certain Grand Final albeit, Joey was in the team.

Being from Queensland, I guess I have the luxury of watching teams up here playing with pride. It seems pride exists only in the Parra fans rather than the players. I got to see the Broncos/Titans game before the Parra/Manly and the teams up here a so far ahead at the moment. Either the Broncos or Titans would have beaten us by 20+ points tonight.

I think the players believed all the hype in the media at the start of the season, but they have to actually put it into practice.
without all the injuries so would manly

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
After another shyte performance and with everything to play for AND against a hated rival, I honestly don't think this team can win many games this year.

They are HORRIBLY coached
They are HORRIBLY motivated

Yet the talent is all there to succeed.

Thus, Hagan must be held accountable.

That is all.

I am now going to watch two beautifully coached teams in Gold Coast and Brisbane. Oh yes I am jealous!

hard to disagree

gee the Tits Bronx game was good to watch, thats how the game should be played

Latest posts