What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This week vs. Norths

Jeffles

Bench
Newtown Ear said:
Fanny, Im glad you met the boys. Hornets a good bloke but dont show any interest in Jeffles, he only like older women. Your about 40 years too young for him!
Ya Know!

More rubbish from the Ear.

Regarding Sioeli, his defence was dodgy earlier in the year. On Saturday I am inclined to agree with Bluebag. Poor defence inside him as well.

Have to agree that Fanny tends to talk too much crap! But it was nice to catch up with you on Saturday, you certainly have some interesting views on RL and the Premier Lge. I also agree that the NSW RL should be do alot more to promote the competion and that Jim Beam Cup, while a good comp, should not be given as much publicity.

bluebagger

Juniors
I was at the game on Saturday & the thing I noticed about Newtown's defence was that it was too compressed. Norths had overlaps everytime they spun it wide . In one instance Cooky had 3 Bears competing for a kick with him. Hoping Alf comes back soon.