What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thommo a Shark in 2007

sharkadelic

Juniors
jillibee said:
where,s all you NUTLEY supporters now,the same moron,s that did,nt want thommo

So we were all morons for supporting Nutley? :roll: Did you ever watch a Cronulla game in the last few years?

Get back to the workshop. It must be arts and crafts time. Careful of the sharp pencils.

InsaneShark

Juniors
Nutley was very solid.

This year I really think Thommo has stepped up, is playing even better than Nut's did last year. Thommo gives 1000% his offloads are brilliant and puts in defense every set.

We really did cover the shortfall of loosing Nut's, im also glad Douglas has stepped up as well.

samshark

Juniors
Obviously still too much but in this weeks RLW it says Mapp is on close to a $150k.

About $140k too much.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
InsaneShark said:
Nutley was very solid.

This year I really think Thommo has stepped up, is playing even better than Nut's did last year. Thommo gives 1000% his offloads are brilliant and puts in defense every set.

We really did cover the shortfall of loosing Nut's, im also glad Douglas has stepped up as well.

There was a conspiracy bwt peter doust and roy masters to discredit lance, the sms allegation which was shown to be a sham and that he was a disruptive influence within the club. The 'real' saints fans were out in force at shark park last sunday. They demonstrated they were not fooled and afforded him a great ovation after the game as did the majority of his former team mates. They know he was one of their best players last year and to my knowledge never missed a game through injury unlike some of the other prima donnas. He was their rock on which the whole team looked upon for inspiration. The supporters know the real story. Doust's name is mud over at Kogarah.

Sign him for two years minimum.

Macca

Coach
gunnamatta bay said:
There was a conspiracy bwt peter doust and roy masters to discredit lance, the sms allegation which was shown to be a sham and that he was a disruptive influence within the club. The 'real' saints fans were out in force at shark park last sunday. They demonstrated they were not fooled and afforded him a great ovation after the game as did the majority of his former team mates. They know he was one of their best players last year and to my knowledge never missed a game through injury unlike some of the other prima donnas. He was their rock on which the whole team looked upon for inspiration. The supporters know the real story. Doust's name is mud over at Kogarah.

Sign him for two years minimum.

Well said.

Bundy

Juniors
Totally agreed Gunnamatta. I know quite a few St George ex players and officials who all back Lance 100%. They are all missing him sorely. They are all jealous of his performance in the Black White and Blue and they were all there on Sunday to support they're team (of losers) and our Thommo. He will always be in the hearts of the Dragons supporters but I'm proud to say he is now in the hearts of our supporters too.
He must be a priority signing surely.:pray:
Form, Dedication, Loves playing football, Leader and now a GOAL KICKER

Inferno

Coach
Chondricthyes said:
3 years- 300k per year, captain 2008, worth every cent.

Initially I thought that was a bit much,but when consider he is probably in our top 3 or 4 players so far this year (with it likely to continue) 300k is a bargain.

Nuffs

Bench
and since the salary cap may be rising to $4 mil next year then we should be throwing a little more at our best players