What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thorman profile added to official Eels site

bartman

Immortal
It didn't take 'em long to get him to answer the twenty questions once he got of the plane! And yes, there's a photo...

If you can't be bothered finding it through the site, you can view it directly here:
http://www.parraeels.com.au/teaminfo/04profiles/thorman.htm

[And in an interesting piece of professional website coding, you also get Michael Witt's answers following on underneath Throman's porfile....]

Suitman

Post Whore
He is obviously a legend.

His greatest desire is to play for Newcastle United.

I can't blame him really. :clap: :clap:

Well done my Geordie Brother.

Suity

PB

Bench
If he is as good at league as fellow Geordie convert Wilkinson is at union, then i will accept him.

Also noticed that interesting piece of website coding bartman with Witt's profile listed below.

Also read on Wags profile that his biggest nightmare is the "Ring of Death". Dare i ask what that would be in reference to....

bartman

Immortal
Wow, the "Ring of Death"? :oops: My imagination is working overtime on that one... someone please explain?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i met Shane Muspratt at that fan day today, and i must say that he's an absolute champion! im gunna adopt him man, he was sooo nice!!