What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those of you ......

Those of you who have watched alot of the great juniors rise the ranks with Warriors ( such as Stacey Jones, Nigel Vagana, Ali Lauiititi, Clinton Toopi) I would like to know how you rate 4 particular Juniors coming through now.

Do you rate these guys as being potentialy up there with some of strongest juniors we have developed in a long time ?
Do you guys think these players have a special factor to them?

The players in question -

Russel Packer
Miguel Start
Sonny Fai
Constantine Mika

Your thoughts ?

Brad Joyce

Juniors
NIGHTMARE-HITTER said:
Those of you who have watched alot of the great juniors rise the ranks with Warriors ( such as Stacey Jones, Nigel Vagana, Ali Lauiititi, Clinton Toopi) I would like to know how you rate 4 particular Juniors coming through now.

Do you rate these guys as being potentialy up there with some of strongest juniors we have developed in a long time ?
Do you guys think these players have a special factor to them?

The players in question -

Russel Packer
Miguel Start
Sonny Fai
Constantine Mika

Your thoughts ?

Throw Scott Jones into the mix.

ozbash

Referee
i remember seeing stace for the first time, was a Lion Red Cup game on tele and it was a case of instant "this kid has got the makings" feeling. he was only about 17 at the time.

Ali was special and if he had stayed at home then i think he probably would have turned into the "Michael Jordan" of rugby league.

Of the new boys i have to say that watching Con Mika has the thoughts of yet another star coming through the ranks going through my head. His potential is huge.

Packer is another but i,d like to wait till hes finished growing. he is a future kiwi captain imo.

The only other 2 i got really excited about are steve buckingham and dan floyd but i think its too late for them.

Manu vatuvai is another player who could go all the way.

Got to say, I dont know why, but my eyes instantly gravitate to Constantine Mika when he plays. When he's on the field there's something about the guy thats make you expect good things from him. And he just seems to have presence. He reminds alot of Joe Galavao when he was at the panthers in damaging form.