What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Threats

It has come to my attention that there are some people who are going to use LU as a weapon against a certain poster ( that i wish to remain nameless) they have indicated that there is information somewhere in the forum that can be used to discredit this person, and i was wondering if there was anything i could do about it! Or do i have to wait until they do something?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
i think Pm'ing the details of what has happened to an administrator would be the way to go, or emailing the site

SHD

Juniors
I don't wish to speak out of place being a lowly pleb, but consider firing off a PM or two to an admin including some more details than what you have given above.

ozbash

Referee
could you post the url of the thread to admin and we,ll go from there.
at the moment nobody has a clue as to what you are on about.
cheers

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Much better to PM rather than draw attention to it in the open forum.

We manage tricky situations on the forums every day Squshy. Just PM or email the detail and we'll look into it.