What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three rounds in and 16th...

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I'm completely unsurprised.

The club called me in the offseason to ask why I'd downgraded my membership and what they could do to turn the tap back on.

My response was that they need to convince me that they're a team of professional players and coaching/conditioning staff focused on winning games.

The staff member who called was absolutely stunned at that, so I asked them how long they'd been there.

Obviously, not long.

For the record, the members caps this year were white. The team has strapped a bunch to a flagpole and seem committed to waving it about at every opportunity. Personally, I'd be shocked if Utoikamanu sees out his contract, and I'd understand why.

Discuss.

magpie_man

Juniors
Can't disagree with anything that has been said. Every other team from last season's bottom 8 have improved; we've stayed the same.
Penrith are well ahead of the pack; WT are well behind.