What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thurston 2nd try

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Ashley Klein must be f**king blind. That offload was as forward as the pass from the '98 semi final in which Clark ignored and received a bucket of urine for. Even Thurston thought it was forward- he didn't jump for joy until try was awarded!

stg666

Juniors
forward it was from where i sit. just between me and whoever reads this, matt prior made 3 bad errors. 2 misses on jt at the line and a shocker of a pass to dell.

Red'n'White

Juniors
FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD and forward. Tonga was in the field of play and passed the ball to Thurston who was standing in goal or on the line at best. FORWARD< FORWARD< FORWARD

Jasdragon

Juniors
It was a f**kING disgraceful call it was ridiculously forward and the reason the commentators said nothing was because it was JT anyone else and they would have said something! f**king robbed! :evil:

Jasdragon

Juniors
forward it was from where i sit. just between me and whoever reads this, matt prior made 3 bad errors. 2 misses on jt at the line and a shocker of a pass to dell.

I noticed he has that in his game, I never wanna see him get the ball in the dying seconds in a game winning position again :( why didn't he just go for the line it wasn't it was only 2nd tackle. I still have nightmares from his stupid kick at shark park last year which bombed a try to win the game. :( He's a great player but not at crunch time.

Ribs

Bench
I noticed he has that in his game, I never wanna see him get the ball in the dying seconds in a game winning position again :( why didn't he just go for the line it wasn't it was only 2nd tackle. I still have nightmares from his stupid kick at shark park last year which bombed a try to win the game. :( He's a great player but not at crunch time.

He's fine, with Scott next to him it would have been different, he was defending like he didnt have a lot of confidence in his outside player. We missed Scott badly last night on that edge....

And Klein is a dog. I could happily knock his teeth out.

drake

First Grade
hey come on, he is a dragon fan lets be nice. i know some things annoy people, to some its something big others its small. it doesnt bother me so ill just type there. no biggie. but yeah i did laugh
I'll be honest, it's only because of his quote that I read your post mate.

The whole wall of misspelt and unpuncuated text thing makes me scroll on down. A lot of blokes on here went to school when literacy meant being able to read and write a language properly.

Back on topic;
Pass was a mile forward from what I've seen on replays. Don't have Fox, so I didn't have the joy of screaming at my television.

Anna Bolic

Juniors
I agree with all and sundry - it was definitely forward...but i was also under the impression that you can't be considered off side in the in-goal area, and that includes forward passes.

Is that right - or am i getting confused?

Cheers!

Last edited:

Jasdragon

Juniors
I agree with all and sundry - it was definitely forward...but i was also under the impression that you can't be considered off side in the in-goal area, and that includes forward passes.

Cheers!

That's for the Defensive side. It was a fwd pass plain and simple.

Ribs

Bench
I think the double movement rule was harsh..... seems to square things up.

At normal speed he looked to get it down and I think we'd be screaming if we had one like that disallowed.

Klein being a turd and our completion rate beat us in the end.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors

Cheers!

it is for only defensicve side but even if it werntn thurston may of been in the in goal area but tonga certainly wasnt deeming the pass was FORWARD

Jasdragon

Juniors
I think the double movement rule was harsh..... seems to square things up.

At normal speed he looked to get it down and I think we'd be screaming if we had one like that disallowed.

Klein being a turd and our completion rate beat us in the end.

I can't agree with that and neither did other non Dragons supporters that were around they all said no try.

Latest posts