What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thurston - Origin - Union

ST09RM

Juniors
i bet coops cronk will be licking his lips hoping thurston goes to rah rah... he will be the 7 for sure!....... :cool::cool::cool:

i bet coops cronk will be licking his lips hoping thurston goes to rah rah... he will be the 7 for sure!....... :cool::cool::cool:

as much as id love to see our man CC play origin and halfback for australia but its not possible with Lockyer around. say he retires and thurston goes, then he would quite possibly be playing 6 or 7, however at this stage if thursto was out, 6. Lockyer, 7. Prince!

but hey alot happens in a year!

LESStar58

Referee
This rumour about Thurston going to union is just a bluff to try and get more m oney out of his next contract upgrade.

However, with Karmichael Hunt off to play fumbleball next year you can guarantee that Cronk will be on the bench in the utility role for Queensland next year. I'm so confident he will be there.

The halves pairing will be Lockyer and Thurston until DL retires from rep footy. If Lockyer goes I can certainly see it being Thurston to five-eighth and Scott Prince to half back (it worked well in Games 2 and 3 of 2008) but if Thurston DOES go to union then I reckon it'll be Cronk and five-eighth and Prince at halfback.... maybe even Chris Sandow a little further down the line.

LESStar58

Referee
Don't agree with you, he is chasing dollars and rugby league can't match the dollars he wants.
It will be sad to see him leave the game.

At least he's being honest and is doing it for the money and not the "challenge" :roll:

Latest posts