What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ticket Info for Melbourne game

Cooper-Man

Bench
General admission - $23.40 –

Gen admin Reserved Area - $27.60 – This means you can sit anywhere in this special general admission area

Reserved Seating Category 2 - $37.50 – This is reserved seating on the ground floor, between Gates 9 and 8, (Aisles 7 to 18, ground floor, indicated in red if you can open the Gif file). This is reserved seating on the middle floor, Aisles 44 and 47, indicated in red, Gif file)

Family for Category 2 is $82.70
Children aged 5 to 12 is $12.25

Reserved Seating Category 1 - $44.35 - (By far the best seats, there would be no riff raff), this is the reserved seating on the middle floor, between gates 6 and 4, (Aisles 29 and 44, indicated in light blue if you can open the Gif file)

Family for Category 1 is $104.70
Children aged 5 to 12 is $17.25

Guys tickets go onsale tomorrow and we need to be quick. We need to buy the green highlighted ticket area. Its a reserved AREA and its general admision. This means first in best dressed. So you can sit anywhere cause the seats are not numbered.

I am going to get George from www.mbds.com.au to put an image of the ground up on this site cause i for the life of me cant. :D

FIRE UP.

Last edited:
http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-au/tmimages/venue/maps/au2/26712s_a.gif

26712s_a.gif

TinghaExpress

Juniors
Does any1 know the exact price for a family pass in the green reserved area?? Ive searched all over that stupid ticketmaster site but its given me absolutely nothing but the standard "$27.60". The category 2 price for a fam is $82.70 so am I right to assume it is less than that?

Dragon Dave

Bench
Think it'll be sweet if I order my ticket on Friday Pete? I'm at work from early all day tomorrow. Could prob do it tomorrow night.

saint-colesy

Juniors
When do the tickets go on sale for the Crounulla game and as an out of town Red V member do i get early chance?

OurRedV

Juniors
Just got 5 tickets, can't wait! fire up

General reserved area! $27.60 a ticket, hopefully we can get in early enough to secure a great view on the 50m line.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
got the tix... see you all either there, or at the pre-game function :)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
^^ towards the end of the game they usually put up the attendence figures.... ;)