What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ticket Prices

Jayell

Juniors
This probably makes me sound like a tight a*** but i really think that some grounds need to have a look at the price of their tickets. For example, a few weeks ago i went to see the knights play southies at homebush. $22 for the sh*test tix possible and it was an abysmal 8,000 there. Could barely see a f***ing thing
Planning on going to see Saints play parra at kogarah on fri night. i believe its about $25 as well- for the sh*test tix at a ground where they also have the sh*test amenities.
What happened to student concession? I'm a uni student and would go to so many more games apart from the fact that it will cost me a f***ing fortune to go. Instead, i am forced to go watch it at a pub on fox......although at least this way i can get 6 schooners for the entry price to a ground like telstra where you are forced up watching the screen anyway.

Nugby

Juniors
Most people say that they wouldn't go back to a Bulldogs home game because of the violence, but I don't want to go back because of their prices. Every seat was reserved (yeah right), there's no concessions for students and they wouldn't do EFTPOS, meaning that I had to buy two tickets, walk back to the Novotel to draw out another $20 and buy a third ticket (which would have been on the other side of the ground if I'd sat there). It's a f*cking joke.

Thank god I'm at Kogarah this week.

LRC

I used to get annoyed when people would say it cost toomuch to go to a game.
I dont buy food or drinks when I do go because i can take my own or eat before i get there.
Parking is expensive at alot of grounds.
I used to be roosters season tickt holder but have nt for the last 2seasons .My wife is now looking after our child so am down to one incomeand a mortgage.
I dont mind paying $25 for a good seat..I love footy so much that i want to see the game properly from close to halfway .. I am more inclined too pay $25 to see the swans or warrathas etc from a crap seats because i dont love the game as much and dont care about seeing all the play properly.
Should be $15 GA and $25 good seats..simple...alot more families would go especially with petrol prices at an all time high and a recent interest rate hike.