What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ticket Sales for Round 3 vs Scum

big pat

Coach
the official nrl draw lists 3pm. it is also the channel nine game and i don't think they would start at 5pm.

petetheileet

First Grade
cat 1, 2 and most of 3 allready sold out....

heres hoping we give 20k a fair crack.....will 20k fit now?

CON-D

Juniors
I slept in this morning but got on at 0902. The Ticketek site was busy. By the time I got in 5 minutes later, Category 1 & 2 had sold out. I managed to get some seats in Category 3.

I can't wait for the game now, should be a big crowd!

:mrgreen:

I slept in this morning but got on at 0902. The Ticketek site was busy. By the time I got in 5 minutes later, Category 1 & 2 had sold out. I managed to get some seats in Category 3.

I can't wait for the game now, should be a big crowd!

:mrgreen:

I'd be suprised if there were any Category 1 or 2 tickets available for sale at 9:00am anyway. They would have been all allocated to season ticket holders.

Got my family pass on the hill. Have a mate who is a Sharks fan that I have promised my other adult ticket to. Looks like he'll owe me big time!