What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ticket Sales for Second Test

innsaneink

Referee
JK said:
Sure, and one of them could have a bomb too, but we are not talking remote possibilities are we?

There was very little point in your posting the pictures in the first place other than a desire to whinge and complain about something. Why don't you go and do some disaster planning with ASIO instead of loitering here? :cool:

I was taking the piss in regards to league freaks statement:
I want to see a sellout crowd of Kiwi's going off their heads!
Obviously went straight over the top......:roll:......a bit of a joke.
You then come in with some ridiculous farcicial comment
Such an over reaction to some exuberant fans.

In years gone past a display like (fans running out to their heroes) would be treasured by a code. Now we pepper spray em.
which turned it from a joke into something more.

Treasured?:lol:
You farkin idiot!

Im still waiting for your answer....just how does security act in "the spirit of the game" in regards to trespassers?

JK

I know but it passes the time between PAX numbers.

Now that he has taken the time to go peice by peice through my post I know I have him riled :p

McClennan tells fans to turn out for Kiwis test

21.10.05 1.00pm

Kiwi rugby league coach Brian McClennan has urged supporters to turn out for tonight's test against Australia.

Only around 12,000 tickets have been pre-sold and the forecast is for heavy rain.

But McClennan said: "We are going to get stuck in regardless of the weather. It doesn't matter.

"We are very passionate kiwis. We hope all the kiwi leaguies get off their arses and get to the game. Don't call yourself a leaguie if you sit at home."

He has also said he believes his side has more than enough tactical kickers despite fielding a five-eighth not noted for his ability with the boot.

Regular centre Nigel Vagana will wear the No 6 jersey for the second consecutive test when he runs out tonight.

Vagana kicked only once, and not convincingly, in the Kiwis' upset victory in Sydney last week.

But with ball in hand, he did what he's noted for and scored a spectacular game-breaking try in the second half.

McClennan said the Kiwis had a number of kicking options and he was happy with the mix available at Ericsson Stadium.

JW

Coach
Can't find a crowd figure in any of the match reports.

Looked like a good turn out, 20-25K perhaps? More?