What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ticketed member?

Hellsy

Immortal
It is my understanding it is a Season Ticket Holder, we just don't refer to them as such yet

jono

Juniors
Refers to a STH - you need your unique STH passcode to buy on-line ,or your Season Ticket to buy at the box office.

Hellsy

Immortal
i wish they would clarify these things, its a bit confusing and i cant find an explanation anywhere
Well its not going to be your leagues club membership, we are confusing because of all our different things like Footy club, ST's, B&G Army etc etc Leagusie doesn't come into the general footy stuff

fanaticeel

Juniors
Im not a STH but am a B&G army member..seems kinda unfair..I really couldn't buy a season ticket this year. It needs to get sorted. Im an NRL.com member so I'll try that otherwise it's sterlo's for me..

eelectric matt

Juniors
thank god im not the only one scratchin my head at this question.from wat it states i think it says sth who r football club members get first rights to the tickets.im just as confused as u all.

bartman

Immortal
The NRL definition of ticketed member means someone whose form of club membership includes game tickets - eg STH.

Our club hasn't started using the "membership" term in the same way as the other clubs seem to be just yet...

eelectric matt

Juniors
The NRL definition of ticketed member means someone whose form of club membership includes game tickets - eg STH.

Our club hasn't started using the "membership" term in the same way as the other clubs seem to be just yet...
just looked up nrl.com and it says 2 tickets per pass so wat would happen if one person walked up to ticket tec with 3 season ticket cards could they get 6 tix or would it have to be 2 per individual

-Gurueel-

Juniors
just looked up nrl.com and it says 2 tickets per pass so wat would happen if one person walked up to ticket tec with 3 season ticket cards could they get 6 tix or would it have to be 2 per individual

what the hell. 2 tickets per pass, what if you have a family? should be at least 4 tickets per pass.

look im all for home ground advantage, but this is ridiculous, the game shouldnt be played at a small ground. Grrrrr!

2 tickets per pass up to 8 tickets maximum
just on that, are they checking these passes to make sure they arent being used again? you could buy 2 tickets then walk out the front door, hand your pass to a mate who buys another 2 then hands it to someone else etc etc etc...

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
Tickets will be sold out for this quick smart, considering it's a Dragons home game anyway and their members have (and deserve to have) access to tickets before the general public.

At least our ticketed members get an equal shot, for those without tickets it will be a great spectacle to watch on TV anyway.

Tickets will be sold out for this quick smart, considering it's a Dragons home game anyway and their members have (and deserve to have) access to tickets before the general public.

At least our ticketed members get an equal shot, for those without tickets it will be a great spectacle to watch on TV anyway.
just how equal is it? i wonder how many season ticket holders dragons have vs eels i guess we will see if there's nothing but red and white on the hill or there is a little pocket of blue and gold out there, to all those lucky bastards who get tickets: the fewer there are the louder you have to shout :D

bartman

Immortal
It is their home game, so I'd expect them to have more members wanting to buy tickets and attend than we would. It's only fair.

We just need to have faith that DA and the boys will work a lot harder during this week than last week - and knowing that this week's game actually matters (compared to last week's that didn't), I'm sure that will be the case :D

It is their home game, so I'd expect them to have more members wanting to buy tickets and attend than we would. It's only fair.

We just need to have faith that DA and the boys will work a lot harder during this week than last week - and knowing that this week's game actually matters (compared to last week's that didn't), I'm sure that will be the case :D
my point is say hypothetically there are 14000 dragons members and 7000 eels ones even though they both get an equal chance at buying a ticket it still leaves a 2 to 1 advantage to them

bartman

Immortal
I agree, but since they (hypothetically) have more members, and since it is there home game I'd expect nothing less than a 2:1 ratio.

Our members have an equal chance as their members to buy tickets, but even not knowing the difference in numbers, I think it's more likely that Saints members will take up the opportunity than ours anyway.

It's impossible to turn an away game into a home crowd advantage... we just have to hope DA has the guys fully motivated to play in front of a hostile crowd, and has used Friday to come up with a better game plan for the rematch.

It's impossible to turn an away game into a home crowd advantage...

i know the majority of the crowd will be dragons supporters (why do you think they won't move the game to a bigger stadium? ;-)) but i'd hope to see a few eels supporters in there too

we just have to hope DA has used Friday to come up with a better game plan for the rematch.
how do you know DA didnt have the perfect game plan to counter the dragons but his team were too busy imitating deer caught in car headlights to carry it out?

bartman

Immortal
I just suspect that DA used Friday's game as a learning experience... if he already had the perfect game plan for the Dragons, he definitely didn't want to give it away in a match that meant nothing ;-)

Suitman

Post Whore
I just suspect that DA used Friday's game as a learning experience... if he already had the perfect game plan for the Dragons, he definitely didn't want to give it away in a match that meant nothing ;-)

I'm hoping that as well Mr Bart. ;-)

Suity

Latest posts