What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ticketed Memberships

Eels Dude

Coach
Just a heads up to those interested and didn't get the email, but the club are offering season tickets for our last 3 home games for only 41 bucks in the Northern and Southern terrace, that also includes entry to friday's away game due to our deal with the Dogs. Pretty good bargain if you ask me as that equates to 10 dollars per game if you attend all 4, pretty sure you get the Blue Blood pack as well. I snapped one up today, to good an offer to refuse.

Hallatia

Referee
I would totally buy one if I didn't already have a membership...

I'm thinking it would be good to get a couple of kids ones at this rate if they come with the supporter packs. There are a few kids I am trying to blood into Parra support and I find the easiest way to do that is through buying them in

I think you will find we (season ticket holders) will get free entry to Souths game at Homebush, similar to this weeks agreement, therefore giving you a 5 games, Top Value!