What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tickets

Suitman

Post Whore
This is the down side of all the media talk about shifting the game to Homebush imo. People assuming Parra Stadium will be a sellout and not bothering to book/turn up on the night.

It's happened before when big home games have had such a media build up in the weeks before - still short of a sell out as a result. :(

Agreed, but I also think it has a lot to do with the staggered release of tickets.
People have had no clue what will be available, and when, due to the lack of communication being released to members and the media.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, good point.

It used to be a lot simpler back in the day (late 80s). Tickets went on sale two Wednesdays prior to the next home game, and everyone knew it.

Binga

Juniors
Agreed, but I also think it has a lot to do with the staggered release of tickets.
People have had no clue what will be available, and when, due to the lack of communication being released to members and the media.

Suity

Very true, because of this i ended up buying 4 tickets to the game when i only needed two. I bought the Northern Terrace tickets because I was unsure weather the club was going to release tickets in the Cronin of Thronett stands. Anyway now i have two extra tickets which i will give away for free to the first person who Pm's me. Dragons supporters need not apply.

born an eel

Bench
even staff members at B&GHQ had no idea what was going on.
I heard one advise a customer on saturday that the only tickets left were in the southern terrace, no mention of the release of the tickets that were held back.

He seemed very disappointed that this was his only option, but still bought them, others probably just gave up.

Parra Steve

Juniors
Hopefully the walkup crowd will snap up those tickets.

Im sure if you were a fan of either side and werent actively on the net then you wouldnt know that another release was made.

mickdo

Coach
I can understand holding back the stands for memberships until as late as possible, but it has been all over the place. Thank goodness it will only happen for the first round.

Fitz

Juniors
I don't think it will sell out anymore...just went on Ticketek.com and I could reserve 20 seats next to each other (2 orders of 10) in the Cronin Stand

Parra Steve

Juniors
KT has limited seats only, Eastern has Single seats only, North and south sold out. Cronin and Western terrace still available.

Suitman

Post Whore
KT has limited seats only, Eastern has Single seats only, North and south sold out. Cronin and Western terrace still available.

Still pathetic.
If it had been moved to Homebush, there'd be 30 000 tickets sold by now. People like certainty.

Suity

benoir91

Juniors
Ken Thornett StandSingle seats only Mick Cronin StandAvailable Western TerraceAvailable Eastern TerraceSingle seats only Northern TerraceAlloc. Exhausted South Non-AlcoholAlloc. Exhausted

Should sell out with ease imo

fish eel

Immortal
Still pathetic.
If it had been moved to Homebush, there'd be 30 000 tickets sold by now. People like certainty.

Suity

We've had certainty. We've known for a week the match wouldnt be shifted.

I think the sales have been slowed more by the withholding of tickets TBH than anything else. The whole thing has been a bit of a debacle.

Still, there's no reason why the house full sign shouldnt go up tomorrow night, particuarly if it's fine.

Suitman

Post Whore
We've had certainty. We've known for a week the match wouldnt be shifted.

I think the sales have been slowed more by the withholding of tickets TBH than anything else.

I think you'll find I said that last night.

Still, we would have had a bigger crowd had it been moved to SA, without doubt.

Suity

Latest posts