What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers 9s

macnaz

Staff member
Anyway Benji wasn’t playing so what do I expect
Not sure what you expect, but I would have liked one of our highest paid players and captain to at least take the reins and get the team to play with some degree of purpose and strategy, and I would have also liked to see him show why he should even be in the team because apart from tackle he couldnt even attack or create something against 9 players .
By the way Luke Garner > Matterson as far as I'm concerned .

Tiger05

First Grade
I thought Mbye was pretty good apart from laying too long in tackles. Over the two games I thought he was our best player. He isn't a dominant player so I get what you are stating. I reckon we played pretty well and looked decent. It's very different to 13 a side.

Garner, Chee-Kam and Leilua all looked dangerous. I'm getting less concerned about losing Matterson.

Seyfarth looked okay. Talau again looked like he doesn't have any spark. McIntyre was okay. I thought Madden was pretty good.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Not sure what you expect, but I would have liked one of our highest paid players and captain to at least take the reins and get the team to play with some degree of purpose and strategy, and I would have also liked to see him show why he should even be in the team because apart from tackle he couldnt even attack or create something against 9 players .
I’ve expressed this for a while but I just don’t c how the overpaid timid impostor makes our top 17.Give me a tough intense enthusiastic josh Reynolds over a pathetic impotent Mbye any day of the week.Mbye is deadset one of if not the weakest player in our squad.

gordsy

Juniors
Yep he is a very nice bloke.Ive met him a few times.He’s an old Holy Cross Boy whose only drawback is he’s a Souths fan which is sacrilegious for an ex pupil of the famous Balmain junior school.
I'm sure he is a nice bloke, wanker in the commentary box though.

WA Tiger

Bench
I didn’t watch today’s game so I’m not as pissed as you guys ...So fair enough that was flippant of me...I thought Mbye looked like a slug on day one ...maybe overweight? They should put it over 3 days make it $1mil first prize then see who turns up untill they get serious they should pull the plug...Anyway I’m off to work now so my happy will turn sad very soon 6-6am

The Rosco

Bench
I was feeling down after our flat performance in the second game.
But a couple of beers later . . . . Penrith get Karma'd out on their arse.
It's been more than a year since IC screwed us over. But we have picked ourselves up and have a better coach.It is, however, a poor personal trait to find joy in another's misery.
Nah, . . . fkk that ! I celebrated with laughter, and more beer.
Merkins.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Pretty disappointing to go out with the stupid format but hey at least we came away with just the one short term injury.

Our defence was pretty good as Titans had a heap of ball.

Walters got found out pretty quick, all he does is Dummy and step off the left, he’s a poor Blake Austin. Hopefully he’s better at hooker as he clearly isn’t much at half.

Looking forward to some proper footy next week.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Dragons copped some injuries in the semi/final. Korbin Sims and Dufty our of round 1 and McInness unlikely. Missing out on progressing may have been a blessing in disgusie

Fordy20

Juniors
Dragons copped some injuries in the semi/final. Korbin Sims and Dufty our of round 1 and McInness unlikely. Missing out on progressing may have been a blessing in disgusie

Dufty is injury cover for Lomax, but losing Sims and McInness isn't good for them. Looks like signing Bully for one year was a smart option. He can slot straight in away. I wish we had our hooker woes sorted out for this year.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Dufty is injury cover for Lomax, but losing Sims and McInness isn't good for them. Looks like signing Bully for one year was a smart option. He can slot straight in away. I wish we had our hooker woes sorted out for this year.
Apart from the uncertainty & concern re hooker we r in good stead.Maybe RF might have to come out of retirement

WA Tiger

Bench
Apart from the uncertainty & concern re hooker we r in good stead.Maybe RF might have to come out of retirement
I’m pretty sure he’s coaching this year..A good gig for an angry man Yea we will get by..We only have to get in the 8 ..anything else is a bonus ..