What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Draw 2022

stryker

First Grade
This is a low blow but I thought he'd fit right into the culture of you North Queensland bogans.

He is a Turd though. He comes across as a POS person.
Lol you are a confused little puppy.
Your first sentence relates to nothing and means jacks shit.
Try hard effort.

@stryker apologies and I re-ignite the candle of hope for the marquee I know (for a fact) that we are speaking with.

It will be make everyone excited and happy

Current as of Thursday evening.

But he has to man up first and take ownership of the misery and onemp he tries to inflict on people.

Lu is not a therapy session for deranged and bad humoured Queenslanders.

Shove your candle up your arse…sideways and 🔥
!

You’re the one holding the entire forum to ransom because you lost the battle of Elliot of Scott and with that, your standing on the internet.

Seems to me you are a bit too proud of yourself these days.

You should leave all of your bossing about at work on your poor employees. When you get on this mans LU, you leave your badges on the desk and rank is not an issue.

We don’t need any mods here with their truncheons either.

You apologise and commence the inviolate grovelling and you and the whole forum and the general public are one step closer to marquee nirvana.

I tell you what, if we sign the Marquee, when a secret lad takes off his balaclava and verifies it, you’re in for it here buddy. Your name will be mud for eternity. You’ll have to get a burner account and change your name to “ pussy the unbeliever”

Your safest bet is to get down on your knees and let the words of contrition and genuine remorse flow freely.

Consider yourself lucky I don’t ask you to set some of the pathetic pervert lovers on Panther LU straight on the Elliot Scott issue either!

You don’t want be remembered as the grinch who shot The marquee and you promised to turn over a new leaf 11 months ago.

Get on with it, swallow your pride, say sorry, man the f**k up, I’m running out of patience.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
What are you talking about?
YOU made the claims about us signing Elliot and Scott.
YOU were grandstanding.
YOU were wrong.

I said to you in a friendly manner that your posturing was putting a huge target on your back. Instead of laying low until it was proven correct, you doubled down. That’s all good, but don’t blame me that people laid into you.

BTW I couldn’t give a rats arse about standings on a forum. If I got banned tonight I wouldn’t care for 1 second. Your softcock mate Murray threatened me 2 weeks ago. Not a worry.

What are you talking about?
YOU made the claims about us signing Elliot and Scott.
YOU were grandstanding.
YOU were wrong.

I said to you in a friendly manner that your posturing was putting a huge target on your back. Instead of laying low until it was proven correct, you doubled down. That’s all good, but don’t blame me that people laid into you.

BTW I couldn’t give a rats arse about standings on a forum. If I got banned tonight I wouldn’t care for 1 second. Your softcock mate Murray threatened me 2 weeks ago. Not a worry.
Grandstanding to people I wouldn’t even recognise if I was sitting next to them.

I save my impressions to people I actually know.

Elliot and Scott were done and dusted, unusual circumstances swept them from under our feet. Both were heavily linked plus my insider. The secret lads were advised along the way.

This time its a proper marquee.

The whole forum is waiting for your blessing so we can commence the game.

Don’t worry about Mob, I have junior mods for breakfast. It’s much more scary when high command pays you a visit. In my case, it was for a punch to a mods head in back play. I am lucky to be here. I was right on the issue, but I regret the punch and I should have handled it better.

At the end of the day your belligerence is costing you.

Last edited:
Cost me what?
Speak without the riddles.
The only marquee testing his worth is Smith.
Costing you the love, adoration and respect of the forum which you consider yourself so entitled and apparently crave.

Theres no riddles, a simple “ I’m sorry tsp” will see you through to the next game,

You don’t want people at home thinking to themselves:

“ Stryker should stop his self-love, he was wrong about the Elliot Scott fiasco and he could all of our pain at ease with a bit of humility. I wish he would bite the bullet, get over himself and apologise. Besides, I’m getting sick of two flogs wasting my time on LU.”

Everyone loves a rumour, especially one with not just teeth, but large fangs.

I might add that there is one post of the 8,000 or so that I have posted which could identify with reasonable precision the top 4 club our intended marquee hails from. Of course I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, so I can refine it to the last 6 months

We don’t want to wait until he’s in our third season with us, breaking the trophy until you submit.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
I still have no f**ken idea of what you are talking about, and think this marquee talk will amount to zilch.

WA Tiger

Bench
Costing you the love, adoration and respect of the forum which you consider yourself so entitled and apparently crave.

Theres no riddles, a simple “ I’m sorry tsp” will see you through to the next game,

You don’t want people at home thinking to themselves:

“ Stryker should stop his self-love, he was wrong about the Elliot Scott fiasco and he could all of our pain at ease with a bit of humility. I wish he would bite the bullet, get over himself and apologise. Besides, I’m getting sick of two flogs wasting my time on LU.”

Everyone loves a rumour, especially one with not just teeth, but large fangs.

I might add that there is one post of the 8,000 or so that I have posted which could identify with reasonable precision the top 4 club our intended marquee hails from. Of course I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, so I can refine it to the last 6 months

We don’t want to wait until he’s in our third season with us, breaking the trophy until you submit.
I think I’m going to start up a thread for love sick posters that like to be dominated...this shit is driving me nuts and is making me squirm.
I dont mind gay people but having to wade through your imagined domestics on a league forum!?

Last edited:

Bennymack

Juniors
There is a whole lot of shite being talked on this thread.. TSP every time you apparently have a bit of inside info on player movement, it’s usually extremely vague and wrong.

just spit out the player who we’re in talks with or is this just part of your game of “I know something you don’t know”

There is a whole lot of shite being talked on this thread.. TSP every time you apparently have a bit of inside info on player movement, it’s usually extremely vague and wrong.

just spit out the player who we’re in talks with or is this just part of your game of “I know something you don’t know”
If you don’t believe me anyway, why the f**k do you want to know?

Take all your shit and your complaints back to the other forum where you came from.

You piece of living shit.

Ps: Welcome to Lu.

Last edited:

Bennymack

Juniors
If you don’t believe me anyway, why the f**k do you want to know you cretinous flog?

Take your complaints back to the other forum you 10 post moof.

We don’t want your type here.
Hahaha did I hit a nerve you wanker? I’d like to believe you but going off your track record it’s highly likely you’re full of shit.
And what’s “my type”?
Do you feel quite important on this forum you pleb?
Keep up the great work

10 posts in and attacking the locals.

Seems like the purge on the other forum was a total success for them.

mmmm….You're not exactly off to the best of starts here.

Bennymack

Juniors
Attacking the locals 😂?
You started the attacking old mate..
I was merely asking as to why you’re so vague and why you don’t start putting names to these so called “marquee” signings.
That’s when you got all emotional..

I’m just another fan exited about next season.
That’s 13 posts thank you very much