What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers get a TV game!

holla4amarshall

Juniors
they put in the game sof the round 5 weeks early and after we beat sharks in round one and played well in round two the panel must have thought we would do ok
we have go forward this week and plenty of attack but if we come within 12 of panthers it'll be a good game
chance for skando prince and satts to push for spots in rep games i think it will be closer then many of you think

tiger_nick

Bench
Dale.2. said:
It's about time the Tigers got a friday night game but i'm not looking forward to it,it's a bad time to be playing Penrith.

Satts is one of the reasons we got this game and the other was probably Benji Marshall,too bad he's injured...infact he is one of many injured players we have at the moment,i bet ch9 dont go on about them like they do when the Roosters are without a couple of players :roll:

They won;t mention it once. It makes me sick whenever the Roosters are losing on 9 and they shoot to the players in the grand stands. The Roosters havent had a worse injury toll than anybody but their injuries are the ones we hear about. I'm surprised they don;t show Big Artie in the stands and go 'well without Beetson no wonder they have no go forward' :roll:

Pigskin

Juniors
good on the Tigers for getting a TV game

I don't think they can win, but I don't think it will be a wipe-out either

very dangerous game for the Panthers .... they could be flat after the test match and Broncos weekend

Oink !

PS - Gees the Canberra fans on this forum are boring - Schifcofske is great - Show our game - Top 4 side - blah blah blah

I have no idea how Canberra spend their salary cap - most boring side in the comp - agreed well drilled and coached - overachieved deluxe last year - have nothing - don't want to see them on TV this season - thanks channel 9

Wests is Best

Juniors
Some people in here have very short memories. I remember very well last year when people were complaining about getting the round robin of who ever was playing out of Parra, Newcastle, Canterbury and Roosters on the Friday night game.
Channel 9 finally realised that Parramatta are really not that good and haven't had anywhere near as many Friday night games this year. At least Penrith are the premiers so they deserve the coverage they are getting this year. Channel 9 are learning............ finally.

fatshark

Bench
The Saints V Sharks match should of been on tv. Always a good local derby, Saints are in form with the Sharks getting there, massive crowd always expected.+the Sharks always win at home!!

braz

Juniors
fatshark said:
The Saints V Sharks match should of been on tv. Always a good local derby, Saints are in form with the Sharks getting there, massive crowd always expected.+the Sharks always win at home!!

sharks weren't in form 5 weeks ago - come to think of it neither were the dragons.

i don't think we have had a friday night game for 2 years - hopefully we play well.

it's all about satts returning to penrith - have you seen the promo yet?

i'll be suprised if the nine commentators have even heard of bryce gibbs, jeff lima, dene halatau etc.

hopefully skando has a good game and gets into city v country - he deserves it

why not at least for the first x number of rounds all teams should get on free tv at least once either on friday night or sunday which then would mean teams would not be struggling to find/retain sponsors as some do when not shown on free tv during a season.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
How do you find out who has been given the Channel 9 games in advance?

I haven't read any other replies, so if it's already been answered...too bad... :p

Try the draw on nrl.com.

Latest posts