What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tigers love...

Minh

First Grade
Pftt last time I checked they beat you last week. Seriously you guys have been hobbling around with 1 leg for the last 2 months and are still lucky to be in the finals but don't worry we will take care of you guys tonight.

We will see how much you will love that ey ?

Careful what you wish for, take a leaf out of the Tigers book. I bet if you lose you will be all silent I bet.:cool:

broncos2010

Juniors
Look at your dragons supporters you should not even be here. You don't deserve it.We will put you guys away mark my word.

Minh

First Grade
We are underdogs yes, we play better that way. All supporters have the right to support their teams. Sometimes you win pretty, sometimes you win ugly.:cool:

cliffordg

Juniors
Look at your dragons supporters you should not even be here. You don't deserve it.We will put you guys away mark my word.

why dont we deserve to be here?? cause we lost last week>?
i think i remember the 06 premiers losing first week too. hmmmm
guess they dont deserve there premiership then???

snogard6

Juniors
why dont we deserve to be here?? cause we lost last week>?
i think i remember the 06 premiers losing first week too. hmmmm
guess they dont deserve there premiership then???

He probably doesn't even know anything about that, he's still got his price tag on his jersey

Umm I Had A Dream
The Tigers Fell Of A Cliff
And Then Lost To The Warriors 22-20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
W000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Father Ted

First Grade

Remember this hero

broncos2010
user_offline.gif

Juniors
rank0.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Semi Final vs. Dragons Discussion + Voting
Hmm I am not so confident in this game boys. But if I don't do my usual troll in the opponents forum we might lose since its been such good luck :(.

Should I tell the dragons what I think of there team ? :)

redvwhite

Juniors
I was very pleased to see the Warriors get up for 3 reasons:

1. Warriors were complete underdogs and nobody thought they could win.
2. Tigers and their fans had gotten very arrogant, thinking they had the trophy in the bag (a bit like some Dragons fans after winning last year but at least we went all the way)
3.The referees really did try to get on side with the home crowd again, penalizing Warriors for things that were not even there. I was appalled. How ironic that the video ref awarded them a match winning try.

It takes a bit of pressure off us now I feel, at least in terms of bragging rights but if we lose then, well, we cant be bagging the Tigers too much.

Minh

First Grade
At the end of the day there can only be one winner, some Tigers fans believed the hype and invested a lot of energy to come in and ridicule us. I've been around long enough to know that you are only as good as your last win and games like these you can never take lightly against any team, there is no next week, just next year.

do I think we can win tonight? of course I do.

do I think we can lose? of course I do

Go The Mighty Dragons!!!:cool:

redvwhite

Juniors
I'm just saying there is a difference between bagging the fans and bagging the team. Tigers lost it in the second half just as we did the week before. It was an utter waste of a very talented team, full of great players. A shame for Tigers but certainly karma for those pesky trolling fans. Egg on their face.

Das Hassler

Bench
Now it's time to rub salt into the tigers massive wound by smashing the broncos tonight.

Veteran Tigers supporter here......."it's time to rub salt into the tigers massive wound" hey..consider it rubbed if it makes you feel a little better....i'm still shattered at last night's loss...couldn't imagine going through it twice so thanks for last week

Minh

First Grade
Does anybody know if Moltzen has a good kicking game, would love to see one or two more options in the kicking department to relieve Soward of too much pressure, Matt Bowen does this for the Cowbows from fullback.

Latest posts