What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Match Thread

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Of course its not looking good,i told everyone that Parra can't play good in front of big crowds at Parra stadium this season and everyone laughed,Parra once again looking a disgrace in front of there fans

Down 10-0
At home
In front of a sell-out
And we offer this crap

On to 2011

Lets hope there are major changes for next year

*lets hope these comments come to bite me on the ass*

My negative comments seemed to have worked
So ....

FFS, we suck. Sure we are only down my 4 but the Tigers coulda and shoulda be up by 20. This game is gone. This season is gone. In fact, I can't see us winning a game all 2011 and our next premiership won't be until 2054

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Eels get absolutely steamrolled and yet there only down by 4 at the break,Tigers would be suicidal they are not up by 20 with that 1st half dominance

parra pete

Referee
My negative comments seemed to have worked
So ....

FFS, we suck. Sure we are only down my 4 but the Tigers coulda and shoulda be up by 20. This game is gone. This season is gone. In fact, I can't see us winning a game all 2011 and our next premiership won't be until 2054

Coulda, woulda, shoulda......

lewiscook

Juniors
Hayne's got stage fright, has been very quiet has to get more involved

Lucky to be in it in the second half and with only being four points behind at half time this allows Hayne to now get right into the second half and run around this tired defence.

I believe if we stick with them and not let the score get away we can really grinds away a win here today which would be great.

Glenn

First Grade
Fortunate to still be in it with the Tigers blowing a couple of chances, plus the disallowed tries(both correct calls IMO)
Managed to hit back just before half time to keep in it, but need to show more in attack, esp inside the 20m area, and tighten up the defence out wide on both sides.

lewiscook

Juniors
Fortunate to still be in it with the Tigers blowing a couple of chances, plus the disallowed tries(both correct calls IMO)
Managed to hit back just before half time to keep in it, but need to show more in attack, esp inside the 20m area, and tighten up the defence out wide on both sides.

I think Parra Scoring just before half-time is a great thing. It was a try that gets us 6 points closer to the tigers and i believe if we stick with them and complete our set and really grind it out we could just come up with the win. We need to frustrate the Tigers. And Tigers cant score early!

lewiscook

Juniors
f**k.

1 minute into the game and the Tigers are already attacking our line and have caused a repeat set!
This is vital now for Parra to improve there on the line defence and hold strong if we wont any hope!

Latest posts