What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Match Thread

what a joke!!!! the ref's are blind
tahu kicked and then was tackled after he kicked it should have been a penalty instead full time.
Shayne Hayne doesn't know the rules!!!!!!!!

robbed by a dud call again, everybody has been saying someone's season would get ruined by the ref's and there it is. GOOD NIGHT!

Sorry to say but Burt should have kicked that penalty and that miss potentially cost us the season. Not that we would have won anything with this team ...

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Idiot,don't make excuses for the Eels,Tigers clearly deserved to win,the scoreline flattered the Eels

Tigers bombed 56 tries

hineyrulz

Post Whore
IDIOT,didn't you see my thread "Parra won't win next week" why would i go to the game when i knew 100% that Parra wouldn't win

Waste money to watch my team lose? genius
:lol:Why would i read a thread that was created by an assclown like yourself???? You are nothing but a pissweak troll. Go follow Boggerball.

boxhead

First Grade
Funny how some people have been laughing at Burt even tough he kicked one from the sidelines in the first half....

robbed by a dud call again, everybody has been saying someone's season would get ruined by the ref's and there it is. GOOD NIGHT!

Think you got some very good calls from the referees in the second half. The Tigers were duded by the referees in the second half. The biased penalty count in the second half was the only thing that kept the game close.

Glenn

First Grade
Sums up the season, close but not quite.
Still proud of the team for a never say die effort in coming back at the Tigers.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We lost the game when we had plenty of ball and couldn't get over at 14-6 and then meekly let the Tigers in. Tahu dropping a sitter allowing the Tigers to score was a 10 point turn around.

Glenn

First Grade
Kudos to the tigers, they were great today, credit to us that we never gave up

Indeed, disappointing to lose but the way they fought back showed there was that pride in the jersey, and for that they should be applauded.

Latest posts