What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Movements

The Rosco

Bench

Nutz

Bench
Manly are starting to show some tiger like traits. The list of manager numbers made public, big dollars splurged on players that are a gamble, big Josh Shuster capable of becoming more than a teletubby. The aging and injury prone Trbojevic brothers and we know what their coach is like when things are on the slide.... and of course there is our boy Brooksie.
He maybe a 300 game player who never played finals footy.

Tigerm

First Grade
Manly are starting to show some tiger like traits. The list of manager numbers made public, big dollars splurged on players that are a gamble, big Josh Shuster capable of becoming more than a teletubby. The aging and injury prone Trbojevic brothers and we know what their coach is like when things are on the slide.... and of course there is our boy Brooksie.
He maybe a 300 game player who never played finals footy.
Not sure why they gave these guys permission to look around, they are part of the future for any club, but agree, it is very WT’s and beggars belief they did it.

Nutz

Bench
Not sure why they gave these guys permission to look around, they are part of the future for any club, but agree, it is very WT’s and beggars belief they did it.
I just get an uneasy feeling with Manly.
Those boys have some family history so I'm hoping there isn't something that Manly know that we don't.
The good thing about Benji is he has a strong Maori culture and he is a representative champion. I think these kids would respect him more than say Sheens or the like or should I say they could relate to Benji more.
Confidence and hard work ethics from Benji should ring through pretty strongly IWI.

Latest posts