What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Round One!

Mighty Tiger

Bench
yappy said:
Well he isn't at Balmain if that helps you out

yes he is - and glad about it we are out Campbelltown way :p . Still look on the bright side. With Sheens' record of playing imported nuffies over quality home grown talent you can look forward to a year with Jobless in Firsts and Small and Lima leading the Balmain pack all season long. ;-)

I was told he wasn't about a month ago :-k - havn't been game to speak to Moons since because of what has taken place with Harper :evil:

innsaneink

Referee
brook said:
yappy said:
Well he isn't at Balmain if that helps you out

yes he is - and glad about it we are out Campbelltown way :p . Still look on the bright side. With Sheens' record of playing imported nuffies over quality home grown talent you can look forward to a year with Jobless in Firsts and Small and Lima leading the Balmain pack all season long. ;-)

grrrrr - how on earth do wests always manage to avoid getting slugged with the rejects? :evil:

and lol yappy - I'm resigned to wests finding some way to steal jeff from us...as for Jaime, well I'm confident we'll have him all year although for his sake I wish that wasn't the case

You got Merro too didnt ya?

Quit ur whining, girl!! ;-)

brook

First Grade
lol yeah I think we did

but chances look good he'll play for wests so we won't see much benefit there

my problem is actually more that we have some good up and coming props and we always seem to get stuck with a reject signing that holds a more talented youngster back

(steve trindal did it to lima when jeff was relegated to flegg everytime trindall was dropped - now I can see jobson doing it to hunter and cameron)

anyway...I LIKE whining ;-)

Mighty Tiger

Bench
innsaneink said:
You got Merro too didnt ya?

My understanding was that we where getting Merrideth but not Jobson so maybe that has been changed like things normally do with players between wests and balmain who are under a Wests Tigers contract

yappy

Bench
Who knows things may change but we sure ain't got him ATM. With Skando, Patto, Boof, Gibbo, Sika, Richie and Sweens on the books we don't need any nuffy Front Row wannabes. Of course unlike his royal blindness we play some of these guys in their correct second row position. :p

If you want to send Jeff our way that fine though Brook ;-) . (if he wants to become a First Grader at WT's he'd be best advised to go and have a year or two at the Cougars)

Mighty Tiger

Bench
yappy said:
If you want to send Jeff our way that fine though Brook ;-) . (if he wants to become a First Grader at WT's he'd be best advised to go and have a year or two at the Cougars)

He is a penrith junior yappy ;-)

yappy

Bench
Then he came too soon - he's screwed and will never see First Grade again at the Tigers #-o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
yappy said:
Then he came too soon - he's screwed and will never see First Grade again at the Tigers #-o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When is Frank coming back he has been at the Panthers for a while now :oops:

innsaneink

Referee
Cool_Eel_81 said:
Do you think it will be a hard game against the Eels?

I hope it will be like last years game at leichhardt, or like the sevens victory, but I think it might be like the Parra stdm game where we only won 18-6 I think form memory in a scrappy game.
Early games Im not expecting too much razzle dazzle, it'll still be warm, a tough close game....Wests Tigers 24-16

Latest posts