What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers side to face Souths

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
Wests Tigers Coach Tim Sheens has named his team to play the South Sydney Rabbitohs at Leuichhardt Oval on Sunday, September 3,
at 3pm, in round 26 of the Telstra Premiership.

1Shannon McDonnell2Daniel Fitzhenry3Dean Collis4Ben Jeffery5Chris Lawrence6Shane Elford7Scott Prince (c)8Todd Payten9Robbie Farah10John Skandalis11Anthony Laffranchi12Ben Galea13Dene HalatauInterchange14Chris Heighington15Taniela Tuiaki16Ryan O'Hara17Bronson Harrison18Jarrod Saffy

mulvihill

Juniors
2. D Fitzhenry

What a f**king shock

After being made to look the abject waster he is by Gasnier the golden one still retains his place.

innsaneink

Referee
The Colonel said:
Jarrod Saffy - would this be his debut game if he were to play?

Yep.

I noticed Tim McGann had a blinder last weekend...is off to Ireland next year.

http://www.rugbyheaven.smh.com.au/n...ganns-departure/2006/08/18/1155408024713.html

http://www.rugbyheaven.smh.com.au/n...for-brave-easts/2006/08/27/1156617214568.html

1Shannon McDonnell
2Daniel Fitzhenry
3Dean Collis
4Ben Jeffery
5Chris Lawrence
6Shane Elford
7Scott Prince (c)
8Todd Payten
9Robbie Farah
10John Skandalis
11Anthony Laffranchi
12Ben Galea
13Dene Halatau
Interchange

14Chris Heighington
15Taniela Tuiaki
16Ryan O'Hara
17Bronson Harrison
18Jarrod Saffy

Mul...get over Fitzy ffs,,,its boring. Interesting to note though he is the ONLY 3/4 there over 20 years of age...LOL

Kid

Juniors
mulvihill said:
2. D Fitzhenry

What a f**king shock

After being made to look the abject waster he is by Gasnier the golden one still retains his place.
Of course!!! He was just signed to a new 2 year deal, it would look rather silly putting him in reserve grade after that. You better get used to it.......for another 2 years :x

smeghead

Bench
I do hope Saffy gets a run. He is well due for it.

If not it is a positive sign he is firmly in Sheen's sights for next year

larryjohnson2

Juniors
mulvihill said:
2. D Fitzhenry

What a f**king shock

OMG worst fitzhenrey, put F samia in his place.

innsaneink

Referee
GAME: Wests Tigers V South Sydney
DATE: Sunday 3rd September 2006
Venue: Leichhardt Oval
Kick-Off First Grade: 3.00pm
Referee: Tony De Las Heras
Colour: B/W
Sideline Officials: Paul Kalina, Pat Reynolds
Video Referee: Graeme West

The good old days....a rookie ref, lucky us. At least hes wearing the right colours.

I remember us getting the honour of trialling i'change refs late in '03 or '04 also.

super_coach

First Grade
The wings going to be hard postion to crack in 2007---Fitzy and jason moodie have a morgage on them--the other teams will be shaking in their boots

brooksy19

Bench
innsaneink said:
The good old days....a rookie ref, lucky us. At least hes wearing the right colours.

I remember us getting the honour of trialling i'change refs late in '03 or '04 also.

Yeah i had a chuckle about that too. Seems like were right back to 2003, signing Moodie and all.

Hopefull he'll be as effective as he was in '04.

bjm8

Juniors
mulvihill said:
2. D Fitzhenry

What a f**king shock

Get off your f**king camel you toss. Why dont you blame any tries scored against us whilst Fitzy was in premier league against him too? What about when he was out with the broken collerbone, the tries just roared in then and it was all "golden boys" fault wasn't it?

gallagher

Juniors
I'm no Fitzhenry fan but he aint the biggest joke in that side.

Elford should have been given taxi money last Sunday to get him from Kogarah to the airport. He really busted the 'good defensively' myth..

super_coach

First Grade
Sheens reckons he a good bloke to have in the squad,upbeat funny etc--never mention anything about being able to play the game--give him the runners job with Leedsy

Vicious

Bench
super_coach said:
Sheens reckons he a good bloke to have in the squad,upbeat funny etc--never mention anything about being able to play the game--give him the runners job with Leedsy

That`s it, he`s as fit as a fiddle, make him the trainer. We potentially have a red hot backline for next season, as long as Fity`s not in it and no 34 year old chain smokers.

Latest posts