What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Side To Take On Cowboys

smeghead

Bench
TEAM FOR COWBOYS GAME NAMED
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wests Tigers Coach Tim Sheens has named his team to play the North Queensland Cowboys at Dairy Farmers Stadium, Townsville, on Saturday, April 7, at 7.30pm in round four of the Telstra Premiership.

Daniel Fitzhenry returns to the wing to make way for the return from injury of centre Paul Whatuira.

Second-rower Danny Galea has been named as the 18th man.

1. Brett Hodgson
2. Daniel Fitzherny
3. Dean Collis
4. Paul Whatuira.
5. Jason Moodie
6. Benji Marshall
7. John Morris

8. Keith Galloway
9. Robbie Farah
10. Bryce Gibbs
11. Ben Galea
12. Tod Payten
13. Liam Fulton

14 Dene Halatau
15. Chris Heighington
16 TanielaTuiaki
17. Bronson Harrison

18. Danny Galea

brook

First Grade
Surely this is Heighno's last chance?

The cowboys are pretty certain to tear us to shreds either way but theres not a lot that could be done. Heres hoping Sheens plays our most effective forwards for more than about 35 minutes a game this time.

Moodie Fitzhenry Tuiaki should be nowhere near first grade
Gibbs Heighington and Morris are in the last chance saloon
How does Harrison not start ahead of the pack named
Has been our best forward all year
Can someone tell me why everyone is wanking off over the cowboys
They have mongoloid centres (as they did in 05)
A pensioner at 5/8
Justin Smith (given the arse from souths at lock)
A hooker who wouldn't get in the Tigers PL side
Missing their most destructive forward
Thurston dummy dummy dummy dummy ... all he does
Bomb the fook out of Bowen and belt him
Shane Tronc makes Danny Nutley look nimble
Steve Southern is ordinary
They are not supermen by any stretch
They started last yr 6 from 6 and missed the 8

super_coach

First Grade
Gee that team what a suprise, Coach Sheens has WEILDED the axe after three very average performances,and replaced Shannon Mcdonnell who is injured (i think) would not have dropped him on the grounds of form---that dosnt happen in tiger land

budz

Juniors
Anyone have any idea how well O'Hara is playing in Premier league? I thought he had awesome potential in canberra, and now he cant play 1st grade!

gallagher

Juniors
super_coach said:
Gee that team what a suprise, Coach Sheens has WEILDED the axe after three very average performances,and replaced Shannon Mcdonnell who is injured (i think) would not have dropped him on the grounds of form---that dosnt happen in tiger land

We lost two games by a penalty goal. Surely you couldnt say we been very average in all 3 games?? manly game, yes.

Who did you want dropped and who did you want replacing them. I'd have only dropped Moodie for Lawrence and heighington for Galea.

budz said:
Anyone have any idea how well O'Hara is playing in Premier league? I thought he had awesome potential in canberra, and now he cant play 1st grade!

I'd say as poorly, ineffectively, abjectly, ordinarily, mundanely and pathetically as he does he first grade ? `State of Origin Prop' in much the same was as Phil Duke was `State of Origin Fullback' and Brett Finch `State of Origin Halfback'

super_coach

First Grade
Yes very average--The storm hardly broke into a trot,and played like a sports car running on one cylinder
Manly thru a few pl players at us,gave us a dust up at home with four disallowed trys to boot.
The Eels put in the most aveage performance I have seen since the tigers lost to the south qld crushers one saturday afternoon many years ago.

and you think we are going okay

gallagher

Juniors
super_coach said:
Yes very average--The storm hardly broke into a trot,and played like a sports car running on one cylinder
Manly thru a few pl players at us,gave us a dust up at home with four disallowed trys to boot.
The Eels put in the most aveage performance I have seen since the tigers lost to the south qld crushers one saturday afternoon many years ago.

and you think we are going okay

So who would have you dropped and replaced with?? Or you gonna wait to see if someone performs badly THEN say he should go.

Latest posts