What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

jonno_knights

Juniors
Sione Matautai returning to Australia next year. Hard to believe is only 28. Anyone follow ESL think he has anything left in the tank?

He struggled with injury before he left the knights in 2020 but could see them giving him a crack again if he is looking for a contract and comes cheap.

Fangs

Coach
Sione Matautai returning to Australia next year. Hard to believe is only 28. Anyone follow ESL think he has anything left in the tank?

He struggled with injury before he left the knights in 2020 but could see them giving him a crack again if he is looking for a contract and comes cheap.

I'd take him. Was great in the 2023 WCC against Penrith.

10 year career as he started very young. The article I found says he is returning for family reasons, not to play NRL.

Looks like a Newy boy though. Born in Liverpool but moved at an early age and if he is returning for family then it rules out interstate. Sydney clubs a chance but I'd imagine if he does play again it's at Newcastle.

gerg

Juniors
I'd take him. Was great in the 2023 WCC against Penrith.

10 year career as he started very young. The article I found says he is returning for family reasons, not to play NRL.

Looks like a Newy boy though. Born in Liverpool but moved at an early age and if he is returning for family then it rules out interstate. Sydney clubs a chance but I'd imagine if he does play again it's at Newcastle.

Maybe part of the reason they're letting Adam Elliott leave?

Latest posts